• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Irregular Eight!!!!11one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drollive

Nobody knows what The Irregular Eight are except me, Stavros, Trylex, Chosen Again, and The Froad.

The Irregular Eight
2 Men in Hats
Irregular Eight (sorry about the colors)

The Irregular Eight is a comic that me and my friends (mentioned above) made. It is about 8 super heroes:
Dillman (me)
The Froad (do I really need to tell you who this is?)
The Thor (Chosen Again)
Tie (Trylex)
Invisible guy (Stavros)
Rolland
Besand Man
Captain Polland

To see their bios, click on 1st link! I'm still working on them, especially the villians and side characters. And...wait for it...the 3rd issue is back under construction, afterwards I will remake the 2nd issue, followed by Froad vs. Froad part 2! (more when time permits)

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You guys do know that no one will go to this, someone with a scanner(me) and fast internet(soon to be me) and some form of photo-sharing thingy on the internet(obviously not me) should get the comics up here. . .

Then people might actually join. . . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Froad, you do have an xbox don't you?

I too have a scanner, just not a profile on some file sharing site to upload anything to. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
GET XBOX LIVE!

And Halo2. . .then I can ownzorz you :)

I'm getting XBL when I get fast internet, I'm going to buy the one year Gold membership(You need gold if you want to play people) soon.

Check out the 360 thread for more details.

And go here and register for some. . .thing. . .Dogs of War - Index

T

Tragic Fall

I can't belive this.................Stavros i'm on you're side with this one. Do not include me with any critcism you will have towards eachother. Leave me outta this.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Just put up a link, then Drollive can edit his post and put the link and then we get more supporters. . .nobody wants to search to find something. . I don't. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
There you go, now Drollive edit yourpage with Froad's link. . .(God, I'm basicallly making this club for you. . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back