• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Irregular Eight!!!!11one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No, no 'v00t' for you.

You are getting better though, you just need to explain stuff better, but we've been over this before.

So, I now have a photo sharing account, and fast internet. Now if only I could find that scanner. . .

Drollive

We need to redo the comix like Dan was trying to on not-lined paper...except, unlike Dan, it needs to be good, and not at all crappy...

WhatAnEmo

Little do you know Drollive, I DO KNOW what the irregular eight is...Mr. Dylan. I wanna play too!

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's Andrew. . .since he's the only one with constant access to internet, and might be nerdy enough to seek us out.

Woot, episode 114 of Bleach.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm not sure, but for all we know, he's seen them before. He DOES have a CGI class with Chosen, afterall. . .

Drollive

I tried to bring them both back, but you guys, for one weekend, posted on nothing but Lettuce and LHM. Then the others died.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I refuse to take part in acknowledging yet another completely inside joke with a third fan club for the same group of people.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I could however in retaliation for such claims, bring to the attention of the mods the unnecessary existence of this thread and have it removed.

HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back