• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Irony ( spoiler )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Is it not ironic that they show you kingdom hearts on the game case for kh1 and on the strategy guide?
We could of know what it was befor we even played the game

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
They did this to everyone, they are evil, they hinted Kairi/Namine in simple terms, they hinted Kingdom Hearts in simple terms...who knows what else they could have hinted..

RikusDarkHalf

Being a person that likes to know everthing befor it happens hints are good and evil

good because you learn somthing befor it happens and bad because if you dont see it, it will kill you later that you missed it

Stryder_sdc

actually, they didnt show u the true KH, they showed u the sealed KH, if u watchn the cutscene before the final battle you see the moon KH turn into a heart shaped vortex.
KH is the place all hearts go, so my guess is that Kingdom Hearts is another World on the other side of that vortex, after all, hearts need a place to live 2 ya no

RikusDarkHalf

Stryder_sdc said:
actually, they didnt show u the true KH, they showed u the sealed KH, if u watchn the cutscene before the final battle you see the moon KH turn into a heart shaped vortex.
KH is the place all hearts go, so my guess is that Kingdom Hearts is another World on the other side of that vortex, after all, hearts need a place to live 2 ya no

true but they did still show you kingdom hearts even if it was sealed or not

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
This is why I'm so interested in Nomura's statement that Zexion was taken by the darkness... If he did die they would just say it... I have a feeling he's going to be in the US version.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
that would be awsome but then thered be kh2 final mix and then we'll import

RikusDarkHalf

1. nothing spoiled me yet and i have almost everthing done on the storyline

2. Zexion in kh2 in some way OMG soooooo god like

3. Zexion again cant wait cant wait yes he did say somthing like he will be back but somthing with darkness OMG

got_kh2?

lol, it would be cool to have an extra boss or something, like Zexion could be a hidden boss and u find him hiding in a cave or something. either that, or something like Xemnas in kh final mix that gives another hint to kh3 (we can all dream =)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Personally I think you will run into Zexion (in the US version) in some kind of Dark Abyss (think like the area you fought Behemoth in Kingdom Hearts 1) and during the fight he will cycle through the forms of all the Order Members killed in COM.

And no he doesn't show up in the Japanese Version of KH2. He is mentioned (they talk about him before he was turned into a Nobody) but that is it.

port royal 12

well here are what i think will indeed be in the us/europe version

the fm fight cause it was in one of soras memorys so maybe when its in there u actually fight him at that time.

the COM orders might make an appearence in the colosium i hope they do so i can kik their ass

it has been hinted by my friend that he heard someone saying that every character from both games will be fightable in kh2 us and europe version

lets see how u like me now riku 2nd form

and yeah so much more also a hinted to a 2 player minigame of a tony hawks style skate-boarding challenge woo-hoo
and yeah

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Hints are a major thing in many RPGs.

In KH there were hints at Twilight in the hotel in Traverse town. (Check the paintings at the end of the halls)

There was also the Ansem reports which had the most hints ever.

Edit:
port royal 12 said:
well here are what i think will indeed be in the us/europe version

the fm fight cause it was in one of soras memorys so maybe when its in there u actually fight him at that time.

the COM orders might make an appearence in the colosium i hope they do so i can kik their ass

it has been hinted by my friend that he heard someone saying that every character from both games will be fightable in kh2 us and europe version

lets see how u like me now riku 2nd form

and yeah so much more also a hinted to a 2 player minigame of a tony hawks style skate-boarding challenge woo-hoo
and yeah

ALL LIES

Marluxia0090

omg so there might be a small chance that marluxia is in kh2 *drools* just imagine.....*drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back