• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ironic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
how is it that the more in to thought theories end up having less replies and over used theories end up getting many?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

how is it that the more in to thought theories end up having less replies and over used theories end up getting many?
People tend to talk about well-known issues like MX+Terra, Aqua being 14th. It is hard to make a new thought popular.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Unless of course you get a lot of people you know to read it and also to tell more people about it in return

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

cause allot of ppl criticize an overused theory, and suddenly it becomes a fest of bitter conversation. This is usually festive along most of the newer forumers

Y

Yannis

Just PM people like me for us to check your threads.

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

uh.........yeah or you could just get into your user cp by clicking on user cp above

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I think it's because everyone's hoping for a truly plausable MX+Terra=Xehanort or Aqua=14th theory that's not crap like the rest of them. I know I am, but I've also kind of given up looking because it's always the same crap that gets churned out twice a week.

PKKzelfar

over used theories, yeah mostly new-comers do that, they make the explanation very long but the readers get bored and have no reason to say because sometimes the one who makes the theory's already say's everything

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
People feel like criticizing ridiculous theories rather than reading ones that make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back