• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Prisoner IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

After about 50 billion tries, I beat the Neverland and Secret command boards and got to rank 30. I had already fought this guy a rank 20. Fighting him again, I knew what to expect, and it wasn't as hard as the first time. The only annoying part is when he sucks you in and makes the arena itself your enemy.

So far, I've only done this as Terra. But his Slide move gains use for getting away from IP's fire spin. I used Dark Volley instead of Ultima Cannon, because it stunned him and dealt more damage. For me, anyway.

You want to beat IP again, though. Ultima Weapon is one of the most awesome weapons ever. Well... if No Name and Sweetstack didn't look cooler.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I agree with Proper, Proper is pro. He isnt that hard

Not being impossible to beat opposed to being one of the easiest bosses in the game are two very different things. The only two bosses I can say are tougher than this guy are Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and Mysterious Figure. Can't think of another that's tougher. Not Terranort, Vanitas, any other Mirage boss, etc.

zc1995

i beat Iron prisoner IV in japanese version,now im trying to get to him in english version.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not being impossible to beat opposed to being one of the easiest bosses in the game are two very different things. The only two bosses I can say are tougher than this guy are Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and Mysterious Figure. Can't think of another that's tougher. Not Terranort, Vanitas, any other Mirage boss, etc.

IP4 is one of the easiest bosses I have faced. He is so easy to dodge around, not hard.

Vanitas sentiment isnt that hard either. two tornados and one hit will do it fine, can do it with out even being damaged.

Mysterious Figure is sort of hard I did have a hard time with him, but I still beat him, and thunder surges work the best on him.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
IP4 is one of the easiest bosses I have faced. He is so easy to dodge around

Yeah, it sounds like you're talking about if you found him particularly difficult opposed to his difficulty compared to other bosses.

I can beat many Data Battles in KH2FM without healing, and in some cases, no damage at all. That still doesn't mean I call them easy, and I sure as hell don't call them "one of the easiest bosses of the game."

Vanitas sentiment isnt that hard either. two tornados and one hit will do it fine, can do it with out even being damaged.

Mysterious Figure is sort of hard I did have a hard time with him, but I still beat him, and thunder surges work the best on him.

Not looking for a bragfest.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it sounds like you're talking about if you found him particularly difficult opposed to his difficulty compared to other bosses.

I can beat many Data Battles in KH2FM without healing, and in some cases, no damage at all. That still doesn't mean I call them easy, and I sure as hell don't call them "one of the easiest bosses of the game."

Not looking for a bragfest.

Im not bragging, its just simple to do.
yes IP4 is harder than most bosses. but to me he is consider pretty easy.
I used to think he is hard cause I lost like 2 or 3 times, and I beat him, and I beat him again.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Take it however you want.
For me he's one of the easiest bosses in the game.
He has a pretty simple pattern to follow as well, which makes it easier.

If you don't think he's easy fine, but for me like I said he's one of the easiest bosses in game.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I got him down to about 1.5 bars of health but my stupid counter attack kept getting in the way and he smashed me. :/

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
ProperArtist pretty much covered it, but for Terra I have a few more tactics.

His Void attack is more of a blessing than a curse. When it snags you, it refills your Focus gauge a bit if you have Damage Syphon on, but doesn't actually damage you on the snag. The explosion is fairly easy to get out of too, just keep spamming Slide until it releases you, most of the time, you'll escape without a scratch and a bit more focus. Combine that with the multitude of times he'll try this trick in a row (At least 3 most of the time) and you'll be have enough focus to pull off a Shotlock easy. When he possesses the stage, keep moving but try to keep your eye on the center. When all the panels converge to the center and IPIV reappears, it's the perfect op for a Shotlock. Apart from that, have multiple Sonic Blades in your Deck. If you can catch him with one and cause him to Stun, don't give him a second to recuperate. After the combo, quickly lock back onto him and use another Sonic Blade. Since all you have to do is mash Triangle during the attack, it's fairly simple to press the attack. Have at least 4 in your deck (in a row) and max attack haste, so that when you're on your last Sonic Blade, you can scroll back to the first one during your attack and keep up the pressure. As long as he doesn't try to possess the room, you should be able to take him out with persistence and timing. Hope that helps if you haven't beaten him yet.

He is harder than most bosses in the game, but that's mostly compared to the other Iron Imprisoners (I can spam Sonic Blade on number III over and over and over and he won't retaliate at all...the third form's actually the easiest in my book). Compared to the Secret Bosses, he's not that much of a challenge. Just be at a high level, make good use of your Shotlocks, and if you can stagger him with Sonic Blade, don't let go. I haven't tried it, but since Proper says Firaga can stagger him (Irony...), it could be the perfect Sonic Spam opener.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back