• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Most people have already heard about Marvel Studios' adaptation of the famous comic book character for 2008.

Most people have already heard that Robert Downey Jnr. has signed on to play Tony Stark himself. And that Terrance Howard has signed on to play James Rhodes.

But today, Marvel Studios announced Gwyneth Paltrow has signed on to play Virginia "Pepper" Potts.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Most people have already heard about Marvel Studios' adaptation of the famous comic book character for 2008.

Most people have already heard that Robert Downey Jnr. has signed on to play Tony Stark himself. And that Terrance Howard has signed on to play James Rhodes.

But today, Marvel Studios announced Gwyneth Paltrow has signed on to play Virginia "Pepper" Potts.

That makes me excited.

I honestly cannot wait to see this movie. I wish it was coming out sooner, but I hope they take their time and make it good.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
this is the live action movie, yes?
I doubt two Academy Award nominated actors and an Academy Award winning actress for a cast are just going to be voices. Yes, this is the live action movie.

That makes me excited.

I honestly cannot wait to see this movie. I wish it was coming out sooner, but I hope they take their time and make it good.
I know what you mean. When I heard Downey Jnr. was cast, I was like "OMFG THAT'S PERFECT".
Jon Favreau seems really commited to making this a good movie.

Filming begins in eight weeks. And they're still working on the suit design.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I doubt two Academy Award nominated actors and an Academy Award winning actress for a cast are just going to be voices. Yes, this is the live action movie.

I know what you mean. When I heard Downey Jnr. was cast, I was like "OMFG THAT'S PERFECT".
Jon Favreau seems really commited to making this a good movie.

Filming begins in eight weeks. And they're still working on the suit design.

i was just makin sure. cause the animated one looks not good. ihope the real one is

Henskie

I'm Batman
Iron Man looks like it is going to be really good I hope it doesnt let me down

turin

first time I saw this i thought it was going to be a live movie. But then my friend said it wasn't going to happen. That they were just making a cartoon called Invincible Ironman and apparently it alrady came out this February

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
So does the confirm a villain for the movie, or what? I honsestly don't know ANY of Iron Man's villain characters...mostly because the only comic I ever bought of him just features him saving people from a burning building.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
i was just makin sure. cause the animated one looks not good. ihope the real one is

i havent watched any of the Marvel animated films yet, but i'm kinda looking forward to the next one coming out.

i havent heard a title for it, but i hear the next animated Marvel film is going to be about Dr. Strange. awesomeness, pure awesomeness.

Ojike said:
I honsestly don't know ANY of Iron Man's villain characters...mostly because the only comic I ever bought of him just features him saving people from a burning building.
oh, you're gonna LOVE Mandarin, trust me. i could give you The Mandarin's life story, but how about I just tell you his powers? The Mandarin has 10 different rings, one on each finger. Each of these rings has a different power. Here's all of them:
- Ice Powers
- Mind Control
- Electric Powers
- Fire Powers
- Lasers
- Matter Construction(he can change and shape matter)
- Concussive Energy
- Wind Powers
- Disintegrator Beam
- Dark Powers(he can create darkness, absorbing light, etc.)

So, basically, ya, The Mandarin's gonna kick ass.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The news we've been waiting to see. Iron Man's armour revealed!

ironmanlqy2.jpg

This comes from an exclusive in Entertainment Weekly.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Lol, I should have read this thread earlier. I just found the image of Iron Man on Wikipedia ... anyhoo, I'mreally starting to dislike Iron Man ((reading Civil War)) but I can't wait to see the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back