• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Iron Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Couldn't agree more, don't think we'd even have all the marvel movies we do now if RDJ wasn't so RDJ =P

That's true. Without RDJ, all Marvel films in the MCU wouldn't be possible and we wouldn't be able to enjoy Avengers. ^_^

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Least I'm not the only one. Don wasn't the best in the role in IM2, but I feel he did a much better job in IM3

Terrance Howard did a wonderful job in the first movie, and I agree with you in how he wasn't the best in Iron Man 2, but he did seem to get more accustomed to the role in Iron Man 3. Maybe if we get another batch of Iron Man Movies, we'll see him shine even more, but I really don't get how he could possibly get more out of the role than he already has.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Couldn't find a clear quality of the "Hail to the King" footage.

[video=youtube;oWpSl6zv3No]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWpSl6zv3No[/video]

What do you guys expect from Iron Man 4?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know if Iron Man 4 is really going to happen, but I'm hoping for actual Mandarin stuff, even though I loved the Ben Kingsley version.

Noel

Awards
Or possibly Technovore?

Obviously it sort uve' fits perfectly after Avengers 2: Age uve' Ultron, since it is an AI that Tony—at least in the comics— created. Maybe as a fail safe to prevent anyone like Ultron to appear on Earth again? Which ultimately backfires, and throw in some Human antagonist in there like there was in Iron Man Rise of Technovore?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Or possibly Technovore?

Obviously it sort uve' fits perfectly after Avengers 2: Age uve' Ultron, since it is an AI that Tony—at least in the comics— created. Maybe as a fail safe to prevent anyone like Ultron to appear on Earth again? Which ultimately backfires, and throw in some Human antagonist in there like there was in Iron Man Rise of Technovore?
that would be like injuring yourself in an accident and doing the exact same thing again hoping you won't hurt yourself.
There's no way. I know people bought a talking racoon and will probably buy Dr Strange, but I just can't see people getting behind Iron Man fighting an ancient dragon with a long human face.
well with having the mandarin become a real threat, thor 2, guardians of the galaxy and next dr strange opening up a world of possibilities, it isn't very far-fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back