• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man! The movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ok this is coming out in 2008 I havent heard who is starring in it yet because I am not sure that they know lol. One of the marvel higher ups said he was really excited about this movie and I am too so I was wondering what you think??

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
here's what the Iron Man suit might look like

Ironmovie.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Theres starting to be a big hype about the movie, hopefully it will be good. Even tho.. I know nothing about Iron Man. =(

Genin~Kizashi

Ya know, honestly, I've been a little confused about this movie. I've been hearing tons of different updates about this movie, but two of them seem to be contradicting each other:

1. "For the movie, I think you want to stick to the villains that are more rooted in technology as opposed to magic or mutation. ... We will keep it tech-based."
- Jon Favreau(Wizard Magazine September 2006) -

2. Jon Favreau has also confirmed the main villain of Iron Man to be The Mandarin at the recent Comic Con in San Diego.

Any people in here who are at least slightly familiar with the history of Iron Man, or more specifically the history of The Mandarin, should know exactly what I'm getting at.

(p.s. The Mandarin is good, but what I'd really like to see in this movie is some kind of huge brawl scene between Iron Man and Titanium Man. That would rock, seriously.)

Genin~Kizashi

AnTi-SoRa said:
well for the most part I would think that its an origin story, so you won't be seeing titanuim man or even War Machine for that matter, just maybe you'll see the characters but not actual people in suits, except for Tony Stark/Iron Man
I dont see how the concept of focusing on Iron Man's origin story would have any impact on whether or not there are more characters in costumes.

Also, The Mandarin doesn't have crap to do with Iron Man's origin, so what do you have to say about that.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
SWEET iron man i got the anime movies of him and shows hes sawesome

Henskie

I'm Batman
yes I believe he does. Regardless of the villain I think that this could become a very good movie but it hinges on the person who plays tony

Henskie

I'm Batman
idk but I will hold off judgement till I see the movie or at least the trailer lol

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You don't know? Brad Pitt would have been an excellent choice, but Robert Downey Jr. is just as great. He IS an excellent actor and there's no doubt he could pull off Tony Stark and Iron Man.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That photo of Iron Man is NOT in any way a final concept of what he will look like. And Tony is said to not have much of his alcoholic problems in this movie. That will be saved for a possible sequel.

This is an origin and will be treated as such, Tony will still be the complex guy, but don't expect him to be a drunken lunatic this movie.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
They could always just show him downing a few bottles here and there, but not feature any importance on it. [At least, that's what I'd do.]

And I know that's just concept art, but they do have Adi Granov working on the movie.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, nothing of what I said was aimed at you kiddo. I didn't even know you posted here. I was making it clear that design is in no way final. It doesn't look that great any way. The final design will no doubt look better equipped and such.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Well I always they'd have to go for something basic since it is an origin story, anyway. Something along the lines of the Ultimate Iron Man suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back