• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man - Live Action Movie Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well its a little less than two weeks before the US release of Tony Stark's transforming into the metal head that we all know and love. Iron Man will be in cinemas very soon. Im hyped :p

It'll be the first live action film produced since Marvel bought back their rights to their movies. Hopefully that means sticking closer to the story lines unlike most movie adaptations of comic books. Anyone else going to see this film?

Edit: This thread will be used for the Iron Man live action movie series.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Re: Iron Man

I'll probably see the movie, since it looks amazing, and I heard it will be good. I hope they stick to the main plot of how he created the suit and etc, even though I know they won't completely. I saw a cartoon type of the movie, then seeing the "Iron Man" in the movie threatres made we want to see that one.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I'll probably see the movie, since it looks amazing, and I heard it will be good. I hope they stick to the main plot of how he created the suit and etc, even though I know they won't completely. I saw a cartoon type of the movie, then seeing the "Iron Man" in the movie threatres made we want to see that one.

Yeah I have the animated movie of Iron Man. Saw it last year. Hmm, from what I see in the previews, it looks rather similar... Im sure its going to be minus the ancient spirits and all though lol...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

The main reason I want to see it is Robert Downey Jr ....

Of course the guy is just an amazing actor of course when he isnt on drugs. I wasnt planning on seeing this in theators but when i say Downey Jr as Iron Man i was already starting my plans to pay my 8 dollars for the ticket and 10 more for popcorn and an icee.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Of course the guy is just an amazing actor of course when he isnt on drugs. I wasnt planning on seeing this in theators but when i say Downey Jr as Iron Man i was already starting my plans to pay my 8 dollars for the ticket and 10 more for popcorn and an icee.

Yeah Robert Downey Jr, Terrance Howard.... o_O nice cast I must say... that was just a plus for me when I found out about that. I would have seen the movie either way though with or without them :p

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness

Hah, can't wait to see this movie... IRON MAN VS IRON MONGER!!! =P

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I can't wait to see it. Hopefully it will be as good as it being made out to be.

I think it'll be a pleasant surprise. I mean, iron man was never like the other comic book heroes cause he is really just a regular man. Kind of like a batman figure.... rich and powerful, but has his alter side. So its not going to be like powers flying out of peoples butts like x-men or spider-man and other marvel movies....

And now that marvel has its rights... hopefully they'll do their OWN movies justice lol

This movie will be awesome, I have full faith in Robert Downey Jr.

captain

Bronze Member

And so it begins! The start of the Avengers! Just in case you don't know, Nick Fury will be in this movie played by none other that Samuel "mother f*ck*ng!" Jackson! Also, Jr. will be in this summers The Incredible Hulk playing Tony Stark/Iron Man. After Ant Man, Thor, and Captain America, they will follow up with The Avengers, but Marvel only wants to do it if all of the original actors will return. I think Jr. is in on it; let's hope Norton likes the idea too. (One more thing: Iron Man is planned as a trilogy, so expect at least 2 more movies in this franchise, plus the Avengers!)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

And so it begins! The start of the Avengers! Just in case you don't know, Nick Fury will be in this movie played by none other that Samuel "mother f*ck*ng!" Jackson! Also, Jr. will be in this summers The Incredible Hulk playing Tony Stark/Iron Man. After Ant Man, Thor, and Captain America, they will follow up with The Avengers, but Marvel only wants to do it if all of the original actors will return. I think Jr. is in on it; let's hope Norton likes the idea too. (One more thing: Iron Man is planned as a trilogy, so expect at least 2 more movies in this franchise, plus the Avengers!)

Yeah I doubt that'll ever happen... right now its a dream. And if it does ever happen, i'll probably be 50.... lol.... and all those actors will be old or dead lol.... cause they are making the other movies first before the avengers movie... thats why they have the 3 Avenger animated movies for now....

anyway when u got some new movie info put it on here: http://forums.khinsider.com/media/94996-coming-soon.html

captain

Bronze Member

Yeah I doubt that'll ever happen... right now its a dream. And if it does ever happen, i'll probably be 50.... lol.... and all those actors will be old or dead lol.... cause they are making the other movies first before the avengers movie...

Actually, they are realeasing two movies a year. This year is Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. It looks like next year will be Ant Man and Captain America. Expect the next year to have Thor (and possibly Nick Fury's solo movie; although they mihg t wait until after The Avengers to do that.) Then The Avengers comes out. Expect Avengers 2010-2012

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Actually, they are realeasing two movies a year. This year is Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. It looks like next year will be Ant Man and Captain America. Expect the next year to have Thor (and possibly Nick Fury's solo movie; although they mihg t wait until after The Avengers to do that.) Then The Avengers comes out. Expect Avengers 2010-2012

they are releasing more than 2 movies a year. Trust me lol i stay on top of things. Anyway, we'll see what happens with the whole scheme of things. I'll be updating with more info on my coming soon thread

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I hope this one really does do well and satisfy me.

Marvel have released a lot of films in the past couple of years, but I can't help notice that the storylines have been getting weaker with each passing one. Now I don't know the story of Iron Man, but I've heard of the whole concept itself and I sincerely hope (like others here) that they stick to the main story. It's something I'd really like to learn about.

Plus, the trailer looks bloody damn amazing, anyway.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I hope this one really does do well and satisfy me.

Marvel have released a lot of films in the past couple of years, but I can't help notice that the storylines have been getting weaker with each passing one. Now I don't know the story of Iron Man, but I've heard of the whole concept itself and I sincerely hope (like others here) that they stick to the main story. It's something I'd really like to learn about.

Plus, the trailer looks bloody damn amazing, anyway.

Yeah, like i've said before, unfortunately, before marvel live action movies were being made. (the recent ones) Marvel sold its rights to the films and thus the storylines were just massacred by the hollywood producers and writers.

However now that Marvel has bought back their rights to their films, Iron Man being the first to be released since that, they have said they are trying to stick as close to the original story lines of course with modern twists to it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Marvel, the comic book company has no executive decision holding power of the any of the movies.
Marvel Studios produces the movies. And for some reason, Marvel Studios is hiring Zak Penn, a self confessed fanboy to write a lot of their movies. Penn, gave us Elektra and X-Men: The Last Stand.
That's f*cked up.

Regarding Marvel's movie slate, last I read they are only doing two movies a year. They're not a big company, they can't afford to dish out more. Hulk and Iron Man are all for this year. But next year they are only planning one movie due to the writers strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back