• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Iris Zero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Iris.Zero.553636.jpg

In a world where every boy and girl has a special power called Iris, Toru who, as a result of not having any kind of special power, was bullied from a young age, lives by his motto: “low exposure” – to live without standing out. But his peaceful school life changes when he receives a certain "Confession" from the schools most popular girl, Koyuki. His motto begins to shake!!

The school fantasy story that shakes the heart begins with their meeting.
A pretty stellar slice-of-life series if you ask me. May have some deep themes but tries its best from being depressing. Interesting to see how being normal makes the protagonist unique from everyone else too instead of the other way around, and he's got some good intuition as well. Anyone whose been following the Spring 2012 Lineup may notice a lot of similarities to it with KyoAni's Hyou-ka and vice-versa.

I recommend reading the omakes too, they're just hilarious.

Anyone else been following this manga? It's got to be one of my top 5 favorites so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back