• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

iPod nano

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

super_ninja_star

you are the beautiful unicorn who leaps through th
please help!!! i was trying to upload some songs on my ipod when i turned it on and now everything is completely frozen. none of the buttons are working (like play, pause, on/off etc.) it did this right after i connected it into the usb cord thingie while it was plugged into the computer. (i know technical terms huh?) please help if you can.

LIAR LIAR

Did you try to reset it? Mine froze two times and it worked for me... or jus wait for the battery to die like it says, worked for me too.

1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
3. If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.
4. If this doesn't work, then you need to leave the ipod on until its battery is completey drained. Plug it in and when it charges enough go to #1. Repeat as needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back