• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

iPod Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I got a refurbished iPod Video in the beginning of September and it has been working great until Thursday. I was listening in the morning, and then I turned it off during school and kept it in my pocket. After school, I take it out again to listen and I notice that music isn't playing on the right earphone (I'm not using the iPod earphones, although, I don't think it matters). So, I ask my friend if I could borrow his ear buds, thinking that it's a problem with my earphones, but I still had the same problem. There isn't any sound coming out from the right.

Anything I should try to do?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I think, you might have a problem. I had that happen to me. I just ended up sending my iPod back to Apple, and getting them to fix it. I think they just sent me a new one. Since you just got it at the beginning of September your warranty should be valid. Just send it back.

There are a few ways to make sure it's not your iPod that has the problem.

Try to plug your headphones into your computer. If they work there,it's definitely something wrong with your headphone jack on your iPod.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help, but I googled it real quick. And it seems someone had/has the same problem as you.
http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=63792

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back