• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

iPod Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
well, i got an iPod Video on thursday, and its already acting weird on me.

When I tried to play it today, it worked fine. But once i tried to play a game, the pause button would go off without me touching it and it started to skip songs. So, i connected it to my computer because the battery icon was going low. Right after i connected it, all my songs on the iPod were gone! the computer says all of them are in there and the iPod says it isn`t.

Any suggestions to help me? ;.; and don`t go on to say "The iPod sucks, why did you buy it" because it was a graduation gift. >_>

C

Crimson

Mine did that too I just took it back with the package and they gave me a new one. But that may not work in other states.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Yeah, I think something MIGHT be wrong with it. You can return it to wherever the person who gave it to you bought it.

iPods PWN, who the heck says they suck?

Dark Aura

Awards
If this persists, press the menu and center buttons for about 5 seconds (this will reset the main gear of the ipod)

if your problems keep occoring contact support@apple.com or my dad at JFranco@apple.com
although i dont know what my dad can do xD
if you get this little symbol

051013-dead-ipod.jpg

then go directly to www.apple.com/support/ipod and they will instruct you from there.

good luck:)

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
If this persists, press the menu and center buttons for about 5 seconds (this will reset the main gear of the ipod)

I did that already, and it made the iPod worse. it froze. >_> anyways, thanks for the help, but i already returned it and got a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back