• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Invisibility Here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
REminds me of the Cloaking device from the N64's Perfect Dark. If their creation goes further, I see military use possible in the near future

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
That's cool... Invisibility. I WANNA BE INVISIBLE T-T. I would get some candy at the good 'ol 5-finger discount, and no one would know! xD.

On a more serious note, use for military is definatly going to happen. The only question is when it'll happen.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yea I Said that to myself if we use this for Army purposes we might win wars and kill threats to America and maybe we can use the cloaking devices to hide Fighter Jets so it can be more stealth

The only question is why we haven't used it yet, and why our enemies aren't using it yet.

When production concludes, though, and this becomes a global technology to be manipulated by all sorts of forces, I'm kinda afraid of what might happen. Some sort of counter measure to the technology is being developed, too, I'm hoping.

~Dorian Gray

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Well..if We Use It We Better Know And Only Let Elite Soldiers Use Them At War....The question is not if It's when......Scien fiction is being real and will people be able to buy ( Well they have to be trusted ) it??

This is about as devestating as a full set of tactical defense gear, it'd never be made available to the public. And it's not a question of how we ourselves use it, it's just a matter of how crazy combat'll become when everything's invisable, you know? And if we manage to come up with a counter measure, it'll fall into the hands of enemies, as well, kinda reducing the 'wow' factor of all of it.

~Dorian Gray

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Oh lord.
It has come.
Think about it.
What happens when assassins get their hands on this stuff.
I'll tell you.

Mass-Murders

We all knew that technology would one day destroy civilization.
Jumping out of the frying pan and into the frier...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

lawl, ass and ass and in. Such a funny word XD

I'm not concerned about assassins, it's with stuff like recon that the technology really becomes useful. And suicide bombing, too :\

~Dorian Gray

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I have a strange feeling that this might turn out into something bad, the idea of a invisiblity device just makes me think that it can't be good.

Unless the public gets there hands on this new technology, I doubt anything bad will happen.

Oh lord.
It has come.
Think about it.
I'll tell you.

Mass-Murders

We all knew that technology would one day destroy civilization.
Jumping out of the frying pan and into the frier...

I seriously doubt that they will be selling invisibility cloaks at Target. We all know this will be used for government uses only. Unless the public, can make cheap and working copies of these cloaks, than there is something to worry about.

But hey...if you can make plasma in your microwave, maybe even this might possible.

That's cool... Invisibility. I WANNA BE INVISIBLE T-T. I would get some candy at the good 'ol 5-finger discount, and no one would know! xD.

On a more serious note, use for military is definatly going to happen. The only question is when it'll happen.

When the final produst is done. I am hoping for a video of them actally showing us how it work.

And of course, miltary use. I think thats the only use it will be made for.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Like they said, this will be expensive. Everybody was "omg, evil" when computers were invented, and yes, they are used for less than noble reason, but we counter that.

SH_Brat

Thank the scientists for making crime a whole lot easier to get away with... Sure some people will think, "Cool. Now I can imitate Harry Potter," and other things like that, but criminals are going to see it at a very different perspective.

Last edited:

Soraroxrikusux05

omfg, are you dumb or what. first of all, its expensive to get, the technology,and second, yo don't think the gov. is gonna be tight about this? they're not gonna let anyone get ahold of this stuff, plus the technology isn't that refined yet. if that does happen it will be for some time, although i doubt it will

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
omfg, are you dumb or what. first of all, its expensive to get, the technology,and second, yo don't think the gov. is gonna be tight about this? they're not gonna let anyone get ahold of this stuff, plus the technology isn't that refined yet. if that does happen it will be for some time, although i doubt it will

Holy shit...a voice of reason from someone who can't use the "shift" key and a generic name? This puts my entire perception of reality into question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back