• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Invasive Dreams (Graphic Perhaps)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I have been seeing this same house in my dream constantly. I think it's my apartment, but the thing is. It is a lot more spacious and has a lot more rooms to explore.

The thing that makes this an invasive dream is that I can't seem to ever get the previous owner's clutter out of my 'new' place. I just recently met the owner tonight, apparently, he is some fat, ugly, white guy that wears boxers that look like they are too small for him.

The place I met him was the kitchen in my dream, apparently it has a window that looks out to a porch or something. There is this ugly, stained futon in that room. That is where I met this guy at.

I don't know what this place means. I love being in the place, but I really hate having to share the space with this guy and his seemingly endless junk. In my dream, I've thought about selling them, but it never gets done. The guy is a ghost, because he appears out of thin air.

Anyways, I keep having people that seem to come into my apartment in my dreams. There was this black mother and daughter. The daughter, I can probably tolerate living with, but her mom, oh gosh...her mom is talkative. She comes in my bedroom and talks to me while I am trying to sleep. It's not their place and I couldn't tell them to leave in my dream.

They were probably more polite than the other idiots that traffic into my apartment during my sleep. I've yelled at some of them to get out, but they just yell at me and degrade me. They eat my food and pretty much run my apartment and tell me to 'back off.'

One previous dream, I was in the same house. I think I was locked behind a white door with this ugly chain-lock on it. I want to set my stuff this place, but the clutter always dominates.

I remember waking up at like two this morning. I think I was terrified, because I felt like there were some boyfriend and girlfriend arguing right on my porch of my second floor apartment. I've had sleep paralysis before and I am kinda thinking this was sleep paralysis with a dash of my brain waking up.

I don't know what these dreams mean. Man, they are a nuisance.

Can somebody tell me what these mean?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
My first thought is that you're probably super stressed out, without realizing it. As a result, your brain is translating those emotions into dreams like this.

Also, dreams are just weird sometimes and have no meaning, other than repeating something you have been exposing yourself to over and over, for example:

I spent a lot of last week and the week before playing the Last of Us multiplayer, and rewatching Power Rangers in Space and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. As a result, I was having dreams about Power Rangers, and literally playing the multiplayer matches. It was dumb and tedious, and eventually I just had to stop playing and watching the show on binge. Get out a little? Maybe your problem is that you're spending too much time in the apartment, and not enough time doing other things?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
My first thought is that you're probably super stressed out, without realizing it. As a result, your brain is translating those emotions into dreams like this.

Also, dreams are just weird sometimes and have no meaning, other than repeating something you have been exposing yourself to over and over, for example:

I spent a lot of last week and the week before playing the Last of Us multiplayer, and rewatching Power Rangers in Space and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. As a result, I was having dreams about Power Rangers, and literally playing the multiplayer matches. It was dumb and tedious, and eventually I just had to stop playing and watching the show on binge. Get out a little? Maybe your problem is that you're spending too much time in the apartment, and not enough time doing other things?

Yeah, you're probably right. I remember going inside this place a lot and I remember just wanting to get rid of the ex-owner's stuff. I mean, he has white bookshelves that look like they would do better holding plants, instead of these gigantic and thick textbooks.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, I just want to start off with THERE ARE ACTUALLY PROFESSIONALS FOR THIS

i am not one of those.

i just like dreams and the ideas they contain.

I will do my best to find any symbolism or thoughts or connections that can be made therein.

I have been seeing this same house in my dream constantly. I think it's my apartment, but the thing is. It is a lot more spacious and has a lot more rooms to explore.
Right off the bat, rooms to explore...

This could mean multiple things. Doors usually mean a sort of exploration as its own. Maybe you're exploring possibilities, a lot at once, maybe? One door closes, another opens, etc. Doors are usually paths we take, or perhaps memories we're opening up on. Doors and rooms can mean multiple things without really thinking too hard on it.
The fact that it's your apartment means something as well, like that you aren't exactly lost, since you're grounded in your apartment, and not wandering a forest, maze, what have you.

The thing that makes this an invasive dream is that I can't seem to ever get the previous owner's clutter out of my 'new' place. I just recently met the owner tonight, apparently, he is some fat, ugly, white guy that wears boxers that look like they are too small for him.
Maybe you can't get the idea of that guy living there out of your head? Like how people are somehow really uncomfortable in hotel rooms because they want to know/don't want to know everything that happened there and it tears them up?

I don't know what this place means. I love being in the place, but I really hate having to share the space with this guy and his seemingly endless junk. In my dream, I've thought about selling them, but it never gets done. The guy is a ghost, because he appears out of thin air.
He could be a ghost since you haven't met him in real life I'm assuming, so you just opt to 'well he's probably dead' or something here. There's direct disconnection from you to him. You don't know him, he doesn't know you.

Anyways, I keep having people that seem to come into my apartment in my dreams. There was this black mother and daughter. The daughter, I can probably tolerate living with, but her mom, oh gosh...her mom is talkative. She comes in my bedroom and talks to me while I am trying to sleep. It's not their place and I couldn't tell them to leave in my dream.
Were you late getting up or something that's usually a cue for me to wake up haha. What was she saying?

They were probably more polite than the other idiots that traffic into my apartment during my sleep. I've yelled at some of them to get out, but they just yell at me and degrade me. They eat my food and pretty much run my apartment and tell me to 'back off.'
Do you feel like you aren't assertive enough in real life? Like you don't stand up for yourself more?

One previous dream, I was in the same house. I think I was locked behind a white door with this ugly chain-lock on it. I want to set my stuff this place, but the clutter always dominates.
Did you feel sort of trapped about something, like between a rock and a hard place? And I'm assuming this isn't the same apartment. Your mind itself may be cluttered, too. That's kind of an easy guess though.

I remember waking up at like two this morning. I think I was terrified, because I felt like there were some boyfriend and girlfriend arguing right on my porch of my second floor apartment. I've had sleep paralysis before and I am kinda thinking this was sleep paralysis with a dash of my brain waking up.
That's what sleep paralysis is, if I remember correctly. That can be dangerous, and really bad for your health. You may want to talk to a doctor about that. Sleep paralysis can be even scarier than that.

That's all I got. They're mostly easy guesses to me, and I could be entirely wrong. I'm not a therapist, psychologist, etc. :v Just someone who likes dream possibilities.

I do agree with Nutari in saying that you're probably extremely stressed out, but I believe your brain reacting to that stress could be telling you things that you've pushed off for one reason or another. Things you don't tell yourself when you're awake, you know?

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Alright, I just want to start off with THERE ARE ACTUALLY PROFESSIONALS FOR THIS

i am not one of those.

i just like dreams and the ideas they contain.

I will do my best to find any symbolism or thoughts or connections that can be made therein.

Right off the bat, rooms to explore...

This could mean multiple things. Doors usually mean a sort of exploration as its own. Maybe you're exploring possibilities, a lot at once, maybe? One door closes, another opens, etc. Doors are usually paths we take, or perhaps memories we're opening up on. Doors and rooms can mean multiple things without really thinking too hard on it.
The fact that it's your apartment means something as well, like that you aren't exactly lost, since you're grounded in your apartment, and not wandering a forest, maze, what have you.

Maybe you can't get the idea of that guy living there out of your head? Like how people are somehow really uncomfortable in hotel rooms because they want to know/don't want to know everything that happened there and it tears them up?

He could be a ghost since you haven't met him in real life I'm assuming, so you just opt to 'well he's probably dead' or something here. There's direct disconnection from you to him. You don't know him, he doesn't know you.

Were you late getting up or something that's usually a cue for me to wake up haha. What was she saying?

Do you feel like you aren't assertive enough in real life? Like you don't stand up for yourself more?

Did you feel sort of trapped about something, like between a rock and a hard place? And I'm assuming this isn't the same apartment. Your mind itself may be cluttered, too. That's kind of an easy guess though.

That's what sleep paralysis is, if I remember correctly. That can be dangerous, and really bad for your health. You may want to talk to a doctor about that. Sleep paralysis can be even scarier than that.

That's all I got. They're mostly easy guesses to me, and I could be entirely wrong. I'm not a therapist, psychologist, etc. :v Just someone who likes dream possibilities.

I do agree with Nutari in saying that you're probably extremely stressed out, but I believe your brain reacting to that stress could be telling you things that you've pushed off for one reason or another. Things you don't tell yourself when you're awake, you know?

I've also seen some stuff when I am awake. Like this, well it's one of the drawings I did.
ghost_mutt_and_ghost_cat_by_ienzo628-d88yx2c.jpg
My cat Mheetu wasn't even in my room and the cat that was sleeping at the door was kind of a gray tabby or something like that. I remember actually going up to pet it thinking it was my cat, I remember I was awake during this. I also recall last night seeing a whole bunch of squirmy things on one of my pictures that I have hanging around.

This is the picture:
img_20150626_113317131_by_ienzo628-d8yua8z.jpg
I remember seeing those squirmy things before on my ceiling. I tried getting them down with my broom, but they were completely transparent. It dawned on me that I was hallucinating.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I've mentioned it to my doctor before. I am medication, but these things still happen.

You might want to talk to your doctor again then. Hallucinations are a sign of something not good. You really don't want to mess around with that.

Good luck.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, and for the past couple of days I haven't written down my dreams, because frankly they terrify me.

I had one dream where I saw somebody lying in a bathtub full of water. The water was a very light brown and there were poop stains splattered all over the tub. That was in the bathroom that I visited in this house. I think the person in the tub was my sister or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back