• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

InuYasha: Life Reflections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
(PM ME TO JOIN!!! CLICK THE TITLE!!!)

INUYASHA: REFLECTIONS OF LIFE

It is said that somewhere in the world, everyone has a double. Be it that they act exactly the same as you, or just the opposite…Either way it’s a well known fact…But it’s a one in a million chance that you would actually meet them, right?

Not necessarily…

As Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku travel through the Feudal Era, another group of people travel through the Feudal Era, also searching for the Shikon Jewel Shards,
and a way to defeat Naraku. A carbon copy of the Inuyasha group, A half dog demon, a priestess from the future, a monk, and a demon slayer…

Let’s just see how this story comes out…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Characters we need played, and if I give the go ahead, one person can play more than one character.

Inuyasha---Zacdos
Kagome---HeartlessWhisper
Sango---
Miroku---
Kikyo---
Sesshomaru---

The doubles (these are characters created by you!)
Half Dog Demon---A.J.

Priestess from the future/
Needs to have a Kagome-like attitude. ---HeartlessWhisper

Demon Slayer/ can be played by a boy or a girl. ---Ultima Keyblade

Monk/Or Priestess/
I say OR because this part can be played by a boy or a girl.
Must have Miroku’s lecherous sort of attitude.---::Leons'key::

Kikyo-ish character/ a loner, somewhat emotionless---

Sesshomaru-ish character/ Acts badass and thinks he’s better than all. ---Zexion The Master
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here’s mine/ Template

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog demon
Weapons:

~Keyblade~
- Holy Crossout: A Keyblade obtained by sacrificing the shards of the sword Excalibur.
Techniques:
-Cross Slash
-Holy Circlet

~Demonic Blaster~
It was once a demonic sword. This particular weapon transforms to suit it's user's strongpoint in battle.
Techniques:
-Acid Rain
-Charge Beam

Equip:
-Hero's Helm
-State Alchemist' Watch
-Third Arm Sash
-Reversing Mirror
-Shroud of Shadows
-Eye of Dashi
-Orb of Tornami
-Twelve Talismans of the Chinese Zodiac (absorbed into his body)

Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes, he has pointed dog ears on the sides of his head. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap, black baggy jeans he keeps on with a Utility belt, a black tank top with a blue and white KH2 Sora hoodie over it. The chain of his state alchemist's watch hangs out of his left pocket. Around his neck is a gold heart pendant.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I CLAIM SESSHOMARUISH CHARACTER!

Name: Gaiden Mogaru
Personality:... just like Sesshomaru
Appearance: Dresses like Sesshomaru and looks like him. Except, his clothing is in contrast, so instead of white, black, red, green, etc. His hair is black, and the markings under his eyes are blue.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: This should be fun! ^_^

Yeah!
I'm Inuyasha!

Name: Inuyasha
Appearence:
Inuyasha1.jpg

Weapon: Tetsiga(sp?)

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
I'll be Kagome and the double, Yay! ^^

Name: Kasume
Personality: Well... Just like Kagome's of course.
Appearence: Kasume looks just like Kagome Higurashi, except she has a few changes. Her hair is the same length and color, but it has few dark green streaks and matching colored tips. She wears Kagomes' school uniform, but the short sleeved version of it. Her eyes are blue instead of dark brown.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Name:Sanzu
Personality:Like Sango's
Appearence:Almost like Sango's but she always has her hair up,boomerang weapon is made of darker wood,and her friend Kinana is a black cat demon with dabs of blue fur.

ooc-I guess I am sango's double

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
May I be Sesshomaru? If so, would I be able to be him with what he can do from later on in the series?

::leonskey::

User Title
((umn.. aj... you havent responded to my pm, just in case the forums screwed it up, i wanna be the leaurchius miroku-sce charciter... but i wanna play as my chariceter shonji.
ima resend the pm.))

A.J.

Banned
(Sure Leon, and no Justme... Alright, we just need a Sango and Miroku...)

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Sesshoumaru
Weapon: Demonic abilites/skills
poison claws
energy whip
Tenseiga
Toukijin
Special Features
Description Inuyasha's full-youkai half brother. He is the Lord of the Western Lands, and much more powerful than his younger half demon brother. Though seemingly cold-hearted he travels with Jaken his toad vassal, and Rin, a little girl he saves with the Tenseiga after she tried to help him when he was injured and was then killed by wolves. Having a developed a strong distaste for Naraku, he travels the feudal era hunting the evil half-demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back