• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inuyasha is finally coming to an end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnus

inuyasha-to-end.jpg

For those who have been following the manga series you all know that
Inuyasha will finally conclude after 12 years. This is truly an emotional
event for Rumiko Takahashi and the die-hard fans that have been following
the love story of Inuyasha and Kagome for a long time. This will make
the series contain 558 chapters within 56 volumes. The final chapter will
Premiere next week on the 18th of June.

As I say is all good
things must come to an end.

Last edited:
Re: Imuyasha is finally coming to an end

You spelled it wrong. It's Inuyasha, not Imuyasha.

I don't even watch and I know. Yeah, about time.

Also, Jojo's Bizarre is longer.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

Wow.
I gave up on that.
But I'll probably go read the last chapter to see how it really ends.
B/c the anime ending was just bad.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Wait Inuyasha is finally coming to an end. OMG thought it already ended a few years ago. Man took them long, especially the guys who took their time to make the Simpsons Movie. The show has been around for nearly 30 years and it finally went onto the big screen just last year. I know it has no relations between Inuyasha but I felt like pulling that statement up.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Wait Inuyasha is finally coming to an end. OMG thought it already ended a few years ago. Man took them long, especially the guys who took their time to make the Simpsons Movie. The show has been around for nearly 30 years and it finally went onto the big screen just last year. I know it has no relations between Inuyasha but I felt like pulling that statement up.

The Simpsons isn't even 20 years old.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Yes, but that is not "30 years old", it was introduced as a cartoon short in 1989, that's hardly 30 years, it's not even 20.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I hope the manga ending is not anywhere near as bad as the anime ending! and i hope you are talking about the real manga, not the ani-manga, right? anyway, i loved this show other than the ending, and i used to hear rumors about a fifth movie to end it all, but ive stopped hearing those.

KairiStar1

OK wait wait wait...this next week release is in Japan right?

and how did the anime end? I thought it actually halted production and was left off at some random spot?

taddeoboy

Are the they gonna show the ending on Toonami after it's been released in Japan?
they stopped making the anime of inuyasha but they keep making the manga so unless they bring back the anime i think no.

IDX Rider

The one's who were in charge of the anime didn't want to wait for every new volume to come out before continuing the story. This also happened with Full Metal Alchemist. The manga wasn't done and they didn't want to wait for new volumes to come out so they made their own story after a certain point of the 'main' storyline. Even that manga as far as I'm concerned is still coming out with volumes.

I've never followed Inuyasha, but I'm getting tired of seeing these annoyingly loud kids running around my work dressing up as these characters. I can't wait for the anime shop to relocate to the other side of the mall. Just 2 more weeks!!

AnimeK91

The one's who were in charge of the anime didn't want to wait for every new volume to come out before continuing the story. This also happened with Full Metal Alchemist. The manga wasn't done and they didn't want to wait for new volumes to come out so they made their own story after a certain point of the 'main' storyline. Even that manga as far as I'm concerned is still coming out with volumes.

I've never followed Inuyasha, but I'm getting tired of seeing these annoyingly loud kids running around my work dressing up as these characters. I can't wait for the anime shop to relocate to the other side of the mall. Just 2 more weeks!!

well it worked i liked the ending to FMA it was pretty good

KairiStar1

i thought it was a good ending. she could have gone more in depth, but thats left for your imagination to fill in.

it ended as best as it possibly could!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back