• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introverts unite! (Separatly...in our own rooms, alone...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Me, I don't text a lot. Now my friend Liz on the other hand sends like 2-4 messages at the same time! Then usually we get bored and text eachother asking what to talk about and the other one doesn't know. Gets a little boring...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah. Most of the time I'M that kind of person who sends like 8937259 messages and is the clown to be around on the internet. Sometimes I fear it might even annoy my friends, but most seem to be cool with it. :D

Pandymint

Awards
So this is the third time I've taken this quiz. First time I got ISTJ, "The Inspector." Second time, around a year ago, I got ISTP, "The Craftsman." This time, I got INTP, "The Logician."

66% Introvertive

54% Intuitive

57% Thinking

66% Prospecting

76% Assertive

Apparently highly logical, an abstract thinker and struggles to actually make true friends. Welp, that definitely works. Fits me, though.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I ended up with INFP (and I think I remember a similar test in german which resulted in roughly the same, although that was years ago).
75 % introverted
76 % intuitive
60 % feeling
87 % prospecting
81 % turbulent.

All in all, it says I'm rather the creative person who wants to walk their own path and lives more in their head than in the real world, but also cares deeply about the few people they care about at all.
Whiiich fits pretty well, I suppose. I don't really like personality tests because I think the results are mostly too rough and 16 possibilities can never fit every human in the world, but still, most of it sounds right to me for this one.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I got INTP...

76% introverted
73% intuitive
62% thinking
78% prospecting
54% turbulent

Straightforward and insensitively honest, can lose themselves (as well as everyone else) when they get an idea, and downright terrible at following specific guidelines or instructions. Gets excited as all hell when talking about fascinations, and friendships are often based on shared interests.

I gotta say, the descriptions match me almost perfectly. I don't think there's anything that gets me more excited than talking with someone who shares my interests or has an interesting topic of conversation to share. INTP's supposedly make up only 3% of the population... Guess that's why I'm pretty different from the rest of my class.

AuroraX

Awards
Nice to see other INTPs in here! And also like seeing you INFPs ;D. (P.S. INTP women are 1.3% of the population.)

*crack knuckles* MBTI is short of like Gender. No, not every girl is the same, not every boy is the same, and some well consider themselves neither boy nor girl. None the less we still have one. It's the same thing with personality types. You also have to remember this isn't defining our actual personality (despite the name), rather it defines our way of thinking. Like how most girls think alike, most ENFPs will think alike.

Now everyone to a point everyone uses all 8 functions, but the four that make up our type our are dominate ones/ones we prefer to use the most. So the percentage you see on the test is basically saying which functions you prefer to use, which is why to an extent you can actually change your type. I think in my early teens I might have been an INFJ/INFP and I still now relate to those types a lot. But I also relate to INTJ, ENTP, ISTP, etc. Think of it like this: Your MBTI type isn't a box, but rather a TARDIS and each person with that type has their own little room with their own things and you all agree to go on similar adventures together and do similar things. Sometimes you might end up in another TARDIS for a while, but overall you tend to stay in that one TARDIS of yours.

And yes, feel free to add another discussion in. ^.^ It's totally fine!

Muke

whatever
Awards
*Looks up word "introvert" in dictionary* "Oh..that's what it means!" Well I stay in my bedroom the whole day, so yeah I'm a introvert. I am shy and I do tend to get a little uncomfortable in big groups of people. I do have some friends at school, but not a lot. :(
Don't worry, this is totally me as well.

Never ever do I leave home (only cause of school)
So yeah, there's that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tbh I get out alone way more than with others. Mostly because I go to the gym every other day which forces me to use the underground train. I do sometimes get out with friends but I'm pretty cool with being alone a lot. I think it isn't sad to be content on your own even though some people try to tell you otherwise.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Story time. So in college I was confused why my friends wanted to party hard and drink their face off every weekend when I just wanted to crash in my room and binge on netflix with a pizza. I began to think there was something wrong with me and when I did go out with them, I was incredibly uncomfortable and needed alcohol to take the edge off. Well after doing a general google search using keywords I stumbled upon the terms intro and extrovert. Lightbulb. 90% of my friends were extroverts and those that were introverts did their own thing on the weekend - hence I never noticed!

Today I know how my limits for social stimulation but also isolation. If I neglect my social life, I will have zero interest in the countless books, movies and video games at my disposal. But if I have a weekend of hanging out with friends, I am good for almost a solid month where I have no problem spending the weekend binging on a new video game (as I did this weekend with Uncharted 4). I still struggle with social anxiety but that stems from other factors and not because of the introversion. As the common misconception goes, all introverts are shy and that is simply not true. You could be the most social person on the planet and still be an introvert. At it's most basic, it means you are mentally exhausted by social interaction and stimulation whereas extroverts are energized by it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Story time. So in college I was confused why my friends wanted to party hard and drink their face off every weekend when I just wanted to crash in my room and binge on netflix with a pizza. I began to think there was something wrong with me and when I did go out with them, I was incredibly uncomfortable and needed alcohol to take the edge off.

Me in a nutshell.
I also needed the alcohol to be able to stand all those annoying people. Like...how could you want them to scream in your ears all the time, "dance" in your face and smell like everything you don't want to smell.

Today there's some sort of festival over here and I had to get through there to go to the gym...holy damn shit, that was AWFUL.
Not to mention all the shit people throw everywhere like "heh I'm to lazy to take care of my rubbish".

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm uncomfortable with people until i get to know them then its lit.

Chuuya

Awards
^ Same with me. New people makes me feel edgy all the time, but not anymore when I know them well. Depends on who they are. If they're nice, I'm comfortable. If they're rude or cruel, I'm not comfortable.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If they're rude or cruel, I'm not comfortable.
I'd be worried if I met someone who was comfortable around assholes tbh.

But yeah, it's hard for me to act all energetic and outgoing towards people that I don't really know or particularly care for, either. Thing is, all someone has to do is bring up a topic I'm really interested in, or recognize some nerdy apparel I'm wearing, and bam, I'm more friendly towards them than people that I've known for years. And I'll go from "sitting in the corner of the room silently" to "extremely talkative and in the middle of a spirited conversation."

Chuuya

Awards
^ You and me both. I can be talkative too if someone brings up KH or something else I'm into. Other than that, I'm completely silent.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Somehow, even though I often feel like "the introvert", I'm usually the funny clown and the person people say will once be "a stand-up comedian". Well...thanks? B-but I hate standing in front of many people and talk? D:

AuroraX

Awards
Last year I went to a friend's 14th birthday party and it consisted of 30 kids all around her age. Now if this friend wasn't like a little sister to me, I wouldn't have gone. I did end up talking to two very interesting people and of course I loved hanging with my friend, but by the end of the night I had a headache and didn't want to talk to anyone for a week. A 17 year old girl can only handle so many 13-14 year olds making sex jokes (when I was 13, I was making math jokes okay). I honestly can't imagine going to a party with alcohol involved.

My people are the nerdy smarta$$es. We make really bad puns, like both Star Wars and Star Trek, know really weird and random facts most people don't care about, and likes at least 5 rocks bands. We also say really sassy and sarcastic stuff that gets us hit on the head most of the time X)

xanillos

Awards
I can hold a conversation if the other person carries it. I can't initiate worth a damn. It gets a lot easier with people I'm close to, but it's still exhausting.
It took a solid three weeks for me to say a word to any of my coworkers when I first started. Good times.
Sometimes it's actually pretty great, since when I finally do say something it's usually a pun that's so terrible it earns me friends.

Squ@ll

Somehow, even though I often feel like "the introvert", I'm usually the funny clown and the person people say will once be "a stand-up comedian". Well...thanks? B-but I hate standing in front of many people and talk? D:
You should still give it a go if it's something you would enjoy doing. There's actually a lot of accomplished public speakers that are known introverts.

Last edited:
Back