• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introductions are in order!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ArsalanRehman

Hey everyone!

My name is ArsalanRehman, it is my gamertag/PSN for literally everything!

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, and I am excited for 2.8 and all of the KH3 news. The last time I was so plugged for a new game to come out was when Kingdom Hearts 2 was announced and being worked on, back then I was a huge fan of kh2.co.uk (I was in the 6th grade then I think)

In anycase, I am now a college graduate, huge gamer, and involved in the Houston Business scene.

I am considering to start streaming as a hobby, but that is for another discussion.

Next to Kingdom Hearts, I am also an avid Destiny fan, a Halo fan (not as much as I used to be), Pokemon fan, and I have literally every major home console to have come out (I even have the Switch preordered)

Hobbies outside gaming include, movies, bar karaoke, occasional cigar and pipe smoking, and ordering pizza.

Xbox: Arsalan Rehman
PSN: ArsalanRehman
Nintendo Wii U: (will update later)
Nintendo 3DS: (will update later)
Steam: ArsalanRehman

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
A fellow gamer! Welcome to the forums! :p

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything! If you want to talk about KH2.8 or want to avoid spoilers, here's a thread you should consider reading through. ^^
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Back