• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing - The Creative Corner!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
We've made a few small changes to some boards and the forum layout.

Firstly, the Fan Corner section has been renamed the Creative Corner, and now houses the Traditional Media section (formally Fan Art; The name has been changed to allow people to post all kinds of things, not just KH fan art), the Digital Media section (formally Graphics; The name has been changed to allow people to post things other then Tags, Sigs, etc.), the Literature section (formally Fan Fiction; The name has been changed to allow people to post things other than fan fiction. Also, a new subsection has been added for Original Creations. Fan fiction still goes in the Literature section), and the Role Playing section (completely unchanged).

Also, the RPG Inferno boards have been moved to the bottom of the Non-KH section.

No boards have been removed, they've just been renamed and moved around a bit.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I logged on to check something...and was like "What the heck? Everythings moved around."
Well, thanks for the update ;D

D

Deleted member 36435

Nice.
I was going to make a suggestion on doing something like that today, lol.

Anyways, its a good change.

Awards
Soon. Soon. This is just one small step for the RPG Inferno Related section. Soon, we will climb our way to the top. NO LONGER, WILL THE HORRID KH SECTIONS OVERRULE US. WE WILL MAKE A NEW AND BETTER SOCIETY. JUST YOU WAIT.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Just to clear this up, where do we post our digital drawings (accompanied with a tablet)? I've seen them both posted in the Traditional Media and Digital Media boards. Or does it simply not even matter which one?

Back