• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing Myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jex Winters

Hello everyone! My name is Jex Winters. I joined this forum to write my upcoming fanfiction, which has yet to be titled. I love Kingdom Hearts. When I was younger, I was very alone. I never talked to anyone, and never did anything risky at all. I got into Kingdom Hearts, and through Kingdom Hearts I met my first friend. Now I'm going to write my stories to occupy my time waiting for KH HD 2.5 ReMix, and KH III. Hopefully you'll all find them interesting.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Good to see another writer making their way to our forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and make some good friends while you're at it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Jex! It's great to have you aboard, and I look forward to reading your fanfiction! :D

If you need any help, please check here . And if you need help with anything else, feel free to contact one of us. I'm also apart of the creative writing section. So, if you'd ever like me to read your stories, critique anything, then let me know! I hope you have a great time on the forum, and enjoy all of the KH2.5 and KHIII news.

Antar

Awards
Welcome, Jex, to KHInsider! I really hope you have a great time here and like Max said, get to know some people. And don't worry, I'm alone in school, too (I'm still in school). In fact, I would bet that many of us were, or still are. :3

~Oathkeeper~

Welcome! My name is Tetra. I love hearing that you write Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. I was just trying to get into role-playing again myself. I would really love to make some friends here on the forums that love kingdom hearts as much as i do! I actually moved a few years back and my friends grew up and have their own lives now. Mostly they got kids now. So they don't have time to fan out like i want to. They were never huge KH fans like me anyways. Im pretty big on it myself in fact its my favorite. Would love to get some friends along with ya! Id really like to go to a convention with some KH fan buddies one day. I looks like fun.

Back