• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Now Introducing, the Kingdom Hearts Insider Light theme. I'm pretty sure you guys have been wondering when the next forums skin would be release, and of course without further or due, its finally here. I wanted to give the Kingdom Hearts community, and of course KHInsider forums, the kingdom hearts feel to it, so whenever you log into the forums you'll know exactly where you are.

New Functions :

- Brand new custom Layout
- New "moving image background", which consist of a more simplistic design
- Header Improvement Design
- Category header background
- Profile custom Banner (just added)

Theme project that is still in the works :
- Forum layout

Fixing
- bugs or template issues
- on going maintenance on skin design

If you have any related issues with the new skin please let an admin or myself know. Also, you may see a "0" and a bar below your username. This is a new software that was currently added to the forums upgrade. We may keep it or remove it, while fixing all other related issues, on the forums now. So dont fret, it'll be taken care of. If you like the skin and tested it out, let me know what to improve.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.57.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.57.34 PM.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Update : Just configured Profile Custom Background. Now you can have an image as your background on your page.

see attachment below

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 12.09.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 12.09.51 AM.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 11

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I was wondering what was going on when a level bar showed up for a brief bit in the old layout. That said, I’m liking the new look here 😃👍

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Guess KHInsider now is...
*sunglasses drop*
Image result for master of masters this world is full of light

Full of Light.
😎

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It looks amazing! Is there going to be a black background version? The white really hurts my eyes, but I really wish I could use it.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
thanks for the love everyone , glad y'all like it, I'm about to cry, yall do understand what true artwork is. Still improving it, so its not done yet but when its perfected it'll be da best!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
thanks for the love everyone , glad y'all like it, I'm about cry, yall do understand what true artwork is. Still improving it, so its not done yet but when its perfected it'll be da best!

giphy.gif
I'm curious, what are the maximum dimensions for the banners?

Back