• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing - FinalFantasyXIII.net

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is no doubt Kingdom Hearts news has been slow the first half of the year (but it is already looking better!) This has left the KHInsider staff with some extra time to dirty their hands in a brand new project. While it is not Kingdom Hearts, we are sure it will be a treat to most of you guys, introducing FinalFantasyXIII.net!

This site has been created by Owner Kyle Wynen (you should remember Kyle from the FXN podcast that KHInsider had an opportunity to guest star on) and will be helped managed by KHInsider's own Lauren (Oathy) and myself! The goal behind the site is to make the KHInsider of Final Fantasy sites, and we are sure you will see that in the site's design and content!
You can look forward to a constant stream of news and content updates and a lot of community involvement. Next to all the crazy news, we'll be serving up graphics downloads, articles, community news and competitions on a very regular basis. We'd also love to show what our readers have made, as we'll be featuring Final Fantasy related user made content from fan-art to AMVs and lots more. Anyone is free to submit Final Fantasy related content! So please, check it out, enjoy, and give us feedback! Not to fret, Oathy and I are still going to be at KHInsider, we just now have two sites to handle. =P

[Visit Final Fantasy XIII.net]

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol

So now that the site has become dull your going to ditch us and start out fresh

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol. yeah, just ditch us now hahahah

Doesn't look too bad! I might as well join too

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I was never a big FF guys but it's ok. I play FF8 once in a while and I played 7 X and X2. I have 12 but never played it.

I too have joined the forums over there. My forum name is the same. If you see me, well, whatever.

Clone

Sorry im a member of finalfantasy-xiii.net, any way there doen,t seem to be much going on with ffxiii lately so there no point me going on another site.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

The community is rather nice over there but the forums are a bit messy.

I'll have a look. XD

Just signed-up.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
is there somehow more news about FFXIII then KH? the game that isn't coming out till 2010? lol.

Omni Terra

Awards
This is cool I barely know a thing about Final Fantasy but I joined anyway. One question though does the forums have the same things on these forums such as premium, platinum members?
BTW my name there is Omni Terra.

Back