• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing - FinalFantasyXIII.net

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Joining since the art community there completely blows KHI's out of the water.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
If you are making a network of sites, why don't you just merge that forums database with this one and just change the name of the forums? Less hassle.

D

Deleted member 36435

If you are making a network of sites, why don't you just merge that forums database with this one and just change the name of the forums? Less hassle.
Because they already have members there and that would piss them off.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because FXN is not owned by KHInsider peeps (spdude), it is owned by a friend named Dave, and KHI staff (myself and Oathy) are only working on the finalfantasyxiii.net portion of the site.

And really, no one is jumping ship here. If you are joining FXN cuz you think all the time and resources are going there, don't, because nothing is changing on KHI. FXN is run by a completely different team, this is more of a blatant advertisement for them then "HEY GUYS KHI IS BYEBYE GO THERE NOW".

KHI will always be my primary focus. =)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
New forum looks pretty cool.

I'm digging the art section, but there's not nearly enough people there yet. Also, chatbox is fail.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
New forum looks pretty cool.

I'm digging the art section, but there's not nearly enough people there yet. Also, chatbox is fail.
Considering how many people visit ours and how many people visit there's, I'd say it's pretty even.

Probably even better since more than half of the members that visit their art section actually have skill.

Yeah I dont like the whole chatbox thing so much. The place seems alright though. It'll be better when there are more members.

Yeah, because the most I've seen on there at a time now is, like, 18.

Which is small. But, I'll continue to go there, anyway. Maybe we KHI's can bring new life into it!

Well, that would be kind of weird. Nevermind. Disregard what I have said.

Back