• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
In the intro for days, there's this scene i don't get. Roxas and Axel are talking on the clocktower, and Axel asked roxas if he's sure he has a heart. Is that scene from KH2 final mix or something?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i remember a scene in kh2 final mix where after axel dies, a scene with Roxas and him on the clocktower talking. im not sure wether its that seen or not though, but the intro did have a couple clips from final mix though.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is, but it's been edited around a little. I went and listened to both scenes.

This is a literal translation of the Japanese FM+ scene. The bolded parts are where the edited Japanese Days version matched line for line.
Axel: I've always wondered. Namine said it, too. Roxas. You have a heart, don't you? No. Me and Namine, and the others, too... do we really not have hearts?
Roxas: That's... that's something I don't know, either.
Axel: I guess not.
Roxas: But, I've started thinking. Maybe the heart isn't something you can see, but something you can feel. If that's true, then... Nah, I'll leave it there.
Axel: What? Right when you get to a crucial part like that?
Roxas: Sora will find the answer. Because... he's me.
Axel: True enough. *hands ice cream*

This is how they translated it in the English version of Days
Axel: Roxas. Are you really sure that you don't have a heart?
Roxas: I dunno. I can't... Just look inside. But I figure... if there is something in there... inside us... then we'd feel it, wouldn't we?
Axel: True enough. *hands ice cream*

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah i scene it in the kh2fm+ tho i thik its edited a bit from the kh2 one.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
In the intro for days, there's this scene i don't get. Roxas and Axel are talking on the clocktower, and Axel asked roxas if he's sure he has a heart. Is that scene from KH2 final mix or something?
It's from after Axel dies and Roxas and him meet at the clock tower subconsciously for the last time.

bryanbryan

Noo.
The scene from Days happens on day 200 something.
The other scene happens in Final Mix+ after Axel dies and Axel's death leads Roxas to awaken and talk to Axel for a moment and soo on... something like that.
They're different scenes.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The scene from Days happens on day 200 something.
The other scene happens in Final Mix+ after Axel dies and Axel's death leads Roxas to awaken and talk to Axel for a moment and soo on... something like that.
They're different scenes.
No, it's not. You're confusing the intro scene (which is from FM+) with the scene that follows right after it (from Day 255).

The one in the intro is from FM+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back