• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Intro Video to game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexionia

ok... yeah it looks awesome but what EXACTLY does it have to do with the story? i guess i could see it as a foreshadowing or something like that but wtf? your thoughts?

well. atleast i thought that was different

(NOTE: yeah.. i decided to restart the game just cause of the limits and Sonic and such.. just upset that i can't find my card carrier for my PS3.. so i can't carry over my old file and totally own.. crap)

XIIIStarr

The KH2 opening is a summery of what happened in KH1 and Chain of Memories. As for the KH1 opening, I don't know what it has to do with anything.

It foreshadows kh2. the only thing that needs to be said.

And, yes, the kh2 opening sums up kh1 and CoM.

Last edited:

I<3Roxas

I think that the opening of KH1 was Sora's dream before his awakening. It also foreshadows, look at how Riku holds his hand out to Sora underwater - it's just like when the island was being destroyed. Something else for thought- notice how there is a meteor shower in the background when Kairi's around? I remember either riku or sora saying that she came on the night of the meteor shower. Also notice how in CoM, Namine implanted in sora's memory that he made her a promise during a meteor shower? Not really sure how that connects but maybe you can figure it out?

I think that the opening of KH1 was Sora's dream before his awakening. It also foreshadows, look at how Riku holds his hand out to Sora underwater - it's just like when the island was being destroyed. Something else for thought- notice how there is a meteor shower in the background when Kairi's around? I remember either riku or sora saying that she came on the night of the meteor shower. Also notice how in CoM, Namine implanted in sora's memory that he made her a promise during a meteor shower? Not really sure how that connects but maybe you can figure it out?

Think about the ENDING of kh2. Okay. Meteor shower in back round kinda makes sense now, right.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
All the opening to KHII shows is briefly some of the events that occured in KH and CoM without showing any Disney worlds. It still leaves a lot of things out which encourages you to play the other games.

Dragoryu

It also showed Mushu, so it makes sense when you go to the Land of Dragons and Mushu and Sora know each other, because he was an "optional" summon in KH1

funnymanhaha1000

well thats kinda of depressing.. they basically made a video for KH1 for.. nothing except to make ppl go oooo! i wanna play the dude in the water..

u seem like a very hateful person. seriously. and i doubt it was for nothing. it probly forshadows the game or something.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It was the beginning of Sora's awakening.
He falls into the water lands on the platform and begins his awakening

Roxas' awakening was similar. He was with his friends and he fell.

Sora was with his friends and fell too.

it is also a "premonition" of what was to happen (foreshadow same thing)
Sora when to go reach out to riku, riku disappeared.
Sora went to go find riku, riku "abandoned" him
Kairi found sora, but sora had to leave

yeah there is complete relevance to the intro.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I also think its the awakening, but hinting at events that will happen. Like Riku calling Sora to follow him but when Sora chases him, he cant catch up and loses him. That's what the game is about. And that the meteor shower is when Kairi arrived at the Islands, as well as a signal that the world's walls have been broken. That's why Sora's journey starts. Then Sora shown next to Kairi, yet he is also falling past her and losing her. I think that shows that he was right there with Kairi all this time, when he thought he lost her, he heart was with him. And then the actual Awakening begins.

Or it could just be a cool music video to show off that Hikaru is singing.

Whatever it's for, I loved the way it was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back