• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interview Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sounds to me like he had two games in mind originally, then he added in Re:Coded for the Western fans.
Eh, I don't see it. Primarily because when he first talked of the two titles, he did say "one to be released this year" and we know that's Re:Coded.

Regardless though, it's clear that there is three games now.

xMikelaw19

i would rather kh3 be announced right now and be the last kh game than have a bunch of remakes and side stories for other systems.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i would rather kh3 be announced right now and be the last kh game than have a bunch of remakes and side stories for other systems.
well that isnt going to happen, so might as well just enjoy what your gettin now.

Fabala011

Ah, you're right, I had forgotten about that. But if that's the case, then it doesn't make sense for the phrase "this is not the case" to be there. A translation error maybe? Because it seems as though KH3D has been sitting around in Nomura's head for quite some time, too.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sounds to me like he had two games in mind originally, then he added in Re:Coded for the Western fans.

Yeah I started to think that. He was always talking about two projects being big games, and then he showed Re:coded. I think Re:coded was just a project he added in to localize it.

I wonder what he means by there being clues in Re:coded about KH3D. Will they be put out front or will we have to look for them. I hope we get a secret movie to unlock.

Fabala011

My prediction is that they'll be smaller hints, kind of like the BbS references we saw in Days, though I can't really think of what could possibly happen to make a Rain of Sora seem logical.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura said the scenario of Re:Coded is the exact same as Coded's though. I'm thinking its more like a secret ending kind of thing.

Fabala011

Hmm...well, there were minor changes between Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories. The scenario of "Sora goes to Castle Oblivion and loses his memories, and Riku is in the basement fighting darkness. Organization XIII is there." was kept completely intact. Some stuff was changed, though, like Zexion's battle with Riku.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Hmm...well, there were minor changes between Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories. The scenario of "Sora goes to Castle Oblivion and loses his memories, and Riku is in the basement fighting darkness. Organization XIII is there." was kept completely intact. Some stuff was changed, though, like Zexion's battle with Riku.
yeah, but that's the thing, Nomura is saying there is no changes to the scenario...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Take that, those who thought KH3D is a KH1 remake!

It was pretty much confirmed from the Tweet that, that one guy posted 2 days ago. He said KH3D was an original title
Original Title =/= Remake

But I'm really curious on KH3D now. Nomura said it will cancel out how we think the series was going to continue. And he wont tell us where in the time-line this takes place.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re:coded is like Re:CoM--not originally intended, but came about anyways.

αsiя

space coke
Let's put Re:coded aside, because it's still part of the three games announced 4 years (Days, BBS, coded but for us it will be Re:coded) so it's still like we haven't gotten the 3 games but we know that we are. Now KH3D is one of the two games Nomura mentioned. I read that KH3D was a major game but now Nomura mentions of the other game. KH3D seems to be the one with the multi scenario and the one that hasn't been announced will most likely be the one with the new character or some sort like that.

So there's basically 13 games in the entire KH series.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
lolol, and this is just the first "saga/chronicles" there's still all the non-xehanort stuff after.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Ooooh, I knew it wasn't a KH1 Remake!

And man, Google Translate is fail. It reminds of the whole "Beast: Lord of the Garbage" thing back when Days hadn't been released.

Silent hero_

Awards
It was pretty much confirmed from the Tweet that, that one guy posted 2 days ago. He said KH3D was an original title
Original Title =/= Remake

But I'm really curious on KH3D now. Nomura said it will cancel out how we think the series was going to continue. And he wont tell us where in the time-line this takes place.
Uh-oh, I don't see anything good to come out from this...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Uh-oh, I don't see anything good to come out from this...

That's Nomura speech for "It's going to be unexpected, but once it gets closer to the game's release, it'll be painfully obvious."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
NEW WORLDS, NEW WORLDS, NEW WORLDS.
Omg. <3

I'm ready to give this game a chance. It doesn't seem so much like a retread.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They got my attention once I found out Riku was a playable character. Reverse/Rebirth was one of the reasons I enjoyed CoM so much ^^

NEW WORLDS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back