• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interview Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
it says something like... there will be a hint about what KH3D is in Re:Coded.

where's the translator ;-;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Google Translate:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

pedrocs21

in google translate:
Kingdom Hearts 』● 3D is completely new!

- This time, Nintendo 3DS new product was produced in history?

Tetsuya Nomura(TheNomura) First you to talk in person from Mr. Nintendo, but I thought if cooperation alone demo hasten the idea of the story and the system is there, Nintendo has this project 3DS Want to match expression in real I decided to start work on. This "demo" of the attached is a lot to still put out and the official information.

- Kingdom Hearts 3D Guide What's the official name called.

NomuraSo officially, but that nor irrelevant. "3D" so-called "3 Dimension" rather than the means,Subtitle abbreviationHowever, now more say yet.

- The demo I saw, the Kingdom Hearts Characters 』Sora and Riku at the time, but have in the first movie there are many situations is impossible.

NomuraRather than a remake,Completely newSo. This timeThe two main characters are Sora and RikuInEven in the selection of new worldIt is. [3D to-door at the same time announced the production of three [358 / 2 Days 』,』 [Birth by Sleep, the next [Kodeddo Guide,Work into a new phaseBe.

- How will the story like? In time axis around which the series?

NomuraStill say it. However, to some extent so far, like what was broken to expand as expected of you is unpredictable and deployment.[Re: Kodeddo there's a little hintSo who is anxious to play'd appreciate.

- Nintendo 3DS mean that the hardware, it will be interesting what the system.

NomuraNot 3D, but not put in nowI think the three new systems. Produced and his team at Osaka [Birth by SleepIn the proposal we have seen Yasue Osaka recently (Mr. Tae. 』Birth by Sleep [Co. Director) was gleefully (laughs).

- Mr. Yasue the [Re: It is like an Kodeddo He also has a battle plan?

NomuraYes. Currently, overseas edition 』[Birth by Sleep also includes a staff of Osaka, is very busy, I did finish this very short demo, I will do my best.

- Release date is worrisome?

NomuraI feel fast (laughs). Out as soon as possible. Say no more now (laughs).

- So, thank you messages to our users at the end.

NomuraHad a long talk, "one two" are two of this idea would seem to be pouring into E3, which (3D 』Kingdom Hearts), andThis second increaseI feel (Editor's Note: The remaining one, still remains a mystery.) This time, E3 is the purpose of your visit,Not only for the announcement, but also because of some meetings. E3 is coming next year as well, so,There are still secret recipeBut, first, to communicate the plan in the near future Released [Re: hello hope to Kodeddo 』.
(15 June 2010 E3 at the venue)

edit: oops sorry already said :p

Last edited:

Fabala011

Oh wow, those highlights look amazing. XD

SUBTITLE ABBREVIATION!
THE SECOND INCREASE!
THERE ARE STILL SECRET RECIPE!

Ah, Google Translate, you silly goose.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok. That is really confusing.

It's google translate, so it was kinda expected to not make very much sense. But krexia or Lissar will come and save the day!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This part left out by thr guys below

● Deep Video Reports

This time, E3, the demo version was exhibited 』Kingdom Hearts 3D. From the local press, it still provides experience reports received.

◆ ◆ ◆

What civilization, this? 』Kingdom Hearts 3D scene in 3D that Sora and Riku are running now, the" novel "Yet seamlessly" fit "a strange sensation. Kingdom Hearts series 』expression, Nintendo 3DS features that seemed to really match. Sora glide fly at the scene, I felt a sense of exhilaration about 20%.

The demo version of this exhibit, the operation failed, and one can watch the video of events and battles. To appear, see Sora and Kingdom Hearts with the form at the time 』, Riku, Kairi. Sora and Riku have the figure of Desutiniairando shore, Riku disappear from the scene while falling ... mystery that begins with footage. This work along with Sora, Riku also having led, also confirmed the state to move to Traverse Town Riku. The most mysterious was the movie, from sleeping over Riku (?) Any person falling scene of Sora. A nap, Sora and Riku and Kairi have awakened, in a scene that, while the vibrant dream or whether real or imaginary, is not deployed at all.

After battling with a lot of shadows, the scene that appears in a giant Nobody, Kingdom Hearts 』from the first movie in a number of impossible situations, such as a remake it is clear that this is not. However, if not the first movie, or a story where at the time? But what was his first movie, and in some cases of [Kodeddo 』... and stewing. But Nomura said, "issue as soon as possible" so that with [Re: Kodeddo 』together and hope the new information.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have an idea for the title
'3 Destinies'

Release date? Shortly? Tell us?!?

Another game added? So Re:coded, KH3D, and a Mystery Game?

A meeting??? Hmmm...

E3 next year!?! Why not TGS!?!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
confirmed: yet another new kh game to come between KH3D and KH3.

dogenzaka will rage.

Fabala011

Here's that article for those of you too lazy to follow the link.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Sound cool. I can't wait to get re:coded and learn more about kh3d. So kh re:coded and kh3d is not the two mystery games that we thought and their is one more coming? Did I get that right? And it look like he coming to E3 next year.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sound cool. I can't wait to get re:coded and learn more about kh3d. So kh re:coded and kh3d is not the two mystery games that we thought and their is one more coming? Did I get that right?
No, they are, he's just saying that there is yet another surprise title in addition to those two.

Fabala011

No, they are, he's just saying that there is yet another surprise title in addition to those two.

Closing off the interview, Nomura decided to comment on separate Kingdom Hearts games. In past interviews, he made comments indicating that there are two Kingdom Hearts games on the way. While some may think that Re:Coded and KH3D are those two games, this isn't the case. "It's like one game has been added," said Nomura. "My purpose in coming to E3 wasn't just for the announcement but for a meeting as well. I'm scheduled to come to next year's E3 too. There are still surprise titles, but first enjoy Re: Coded, whose release date we're set to announce shortly."

Sounds to me like he had two games in mind originally, then he added in Re:Coded for the Western fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back