• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interview Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
this just makes me want Re:coded more. and what could 3D stand for? I read some one say three destinies... Kinda sad to read that just Sora nad Riku are the main characters... i was hoping Kairi would get a main role for once... but if it is three destinies then Kairi could be number three =3

I'm looking forward to the worlds they'll include.

Yeah I started to think that. He was always talking about two projects being big games, and then he showed Re:coded. I think Re:coded was just a project he added in to localize it.

I wonder what he means by there being clues in Re:coded about KH3D. Will they be put out front or will we have to look for them. I hope we get a secret movie to unlock.

I think so too Re:coded isn't big enough to be what he was revering to.

and I hope so, secret movies are great.

Sorry if it end up being a double or so post but I've been trying to post and it just wouldn't...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this just makes me want Re:coded more. and what could 3D stand for? I read some one say three destinies... Kinda sad to read that just Sora nad Riku are the main characters... i was hoping Kairi would get a main role for once... but if it is three destinies then Kairi could be number three =3

I'm looking forward to the worlds they'll include.

I think so too Re:coded isn't big enough to be what he was revering to.

and I hope so, secret movies are great.

Sorry if it end up being a double or so post but I've been trying to post and it just wouldn't...

I see no double post here :3

Awards
Now this is some awesome news. 3 new KH games announced and also some new worlds! I wonder which world they're going to make. I hope they will be good as we expect them to be, like KHBBS.

I hope these are the last KH games before KH3 or I'm going to fly to Japan and strangle that Nomura!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Now this is some awesome news. 3 new KH games announced and also some new worlds! I wonder which world they're going to make. I hope they will be good as we expect them to be, like KHBBS.

I hope these are the last KH games before KH3 or I'm going to fly to Japan and strangle that Nomura!

lol

*fingers crossed* Recoded and KH3D are the last titles before KH3.

Recoded i already know what happens i'd like to see the hints Nomura said about...most likely these hints are new contents.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Since Nomura says that there will be a third game, then this game is most definitely has something to do with the secret ending of BBS, involving multiple characters and possibly take place after Coded/Re:Coded and before KH3.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt recoded is part of the new pair games that Nomura was talking about. He said two games with one of them surrounding another new core character. KH3D is obviously about Sora and Riku and Re:Coded is obviously our version of Coded so basically we're waiting for another game for Nomura to mention right.

Japan: Coded, BBS, Days, (Unknown game, KH3D)
US: Re:Coded, BBS, Days (Unknown game, KH3D)

That's what I think anyway

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I doubt recoded is part of the new pair games that Nomura was talking about. He said two games with one of them surrounding another new core character. KH3D is obviously about Sora and Riku and Re:Coded is obviously our version of Coded so basically we're waiting for another game for Nomura to mention right.

Japan: Coded, BBS, Days, (Unknown game, KH3D)
US: Re:Coded, BBS, Days (Unknown game, KH3D)

That's what I think anyway

Very well said.
Could be something called reconnect, am I right?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Very well said.
Could be something called reconnect, am I right?

Something referring to that secert ending, yes. I doubt Re:Coded is our mysterious game that we already knew existed but on a different console

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
really doesn't matter what "pair" he's talking about. we know now there are three games coming out. re:coded, KH3D and this new one. thats all that matters really.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
really doesn't matter what "pair" he's talking about. we know now there are three games coming out. re:coded, KH3D and this new one. thats all that matters really.

But we still don't know the plot of KH3DS, though we know it's a new game and it involves both Sora and Riku but their appearance, the description of the trailer and the title logo, make it look like it's has something to do with KH1.

Nomura won't tell us what the plot is all about until TGS, though.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But we still didn't know the plot of KH3DS, though we know it's a new game and it involves both Sora and Riku but their appearance, the description of the trailer and the title logo, make it look like it's has something to do with KH1.

Nomura won't tell us what the plot is all about until TGS, though

Which is kind of a piss off but meh, I'm finally getting BBS in engerish so I can wait :3
but honestly what could the plot be with the young Sora and Riku I mean...wth

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Which is kind of a piss off but meh, I'm finally getting BBS in engerish so I can wait :3
but honestly what could the plot be with the young Sora and Riku I mean...wth

You know, I speculate that the plot has also gotta do with CoM too, I mean Sora sleeping for a year in a pod, to recover his memories, when he was sleeping, what's in his dream?

But I doubt that would be the plot.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
You know, I speculate that the plot has also gotta do with CoM too, I mean Sora sleeping for a year in a pod, to recover his memories, when he was sleeping, what's in his dream?

But I doubt that would be the plot.

Well Nomura said that recoded has some hints to KH3D story, so it might be about the data Sora has inside him.

I wonder what KH3D is even about. If it is an original game, why the heck are Sora & Riku in their KH1 outfits? Nomura, you just LOVE to puzzle us, don't you? Re:Coded isn't one of the two games. Hint: the "Re:" part of the title. KH3D is one, the next game (hopefully on a console?) is the other.

DeathByKeyblade

hey guys, i hate to be the one to break this to you.........

Kingdom Hearts 3D is in fact KH 3 Dimensions. Not in the typical images popping out way, but in the sense of 3 "dimensions" or parallel realities. the first is the KH we all know and love, the second dimension is an anti-world in which Riku was chosen as Keyblade Wielder and Sora succumbed to darkness, and the third is the data world.

Confused? Just wait.

The other new game, y'know the one nobody knows anything about, ya, its gonna have time travel. Always wanted to see TAV, SDGRK, Mickey, Eraqus, Xehanort, and Pooh fight in the Keyblade Wars? Now's your chance.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
hey guys, i hate to be the one to break this to you.........

Kingdom Hearts 3D is in fact KH 3 Dimensions. Not in the typical images popping out way, but in the sense of 3 "dimensions" or parallel realities. the first is the KH we all know and love, the second dimension is an anti-world in which Riku was chosen as Keyblade Wielder and Sora succumbed to darkness, and the third is the data world.

Confused? Just wait.

The other new game, y'know the one nobody knows anything about, ya, its gonna have time travel. Always wanted to see TAV, SDGRK, Mickey, Eraqus, Xehanort, and Pooh fight in the Keyblade Wars? Now's your chance.
besides how untrue that is, Nomura already blatantly said "it doesnt stand for 3 Dimensions"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anybody translated it yet? I'd try my hand at it but kanji is a weak point for me and I'll mostly give broken phrases like google translate does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back