• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► **intergalactic Shooowdown!!**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
From the makers of KH Laughs..

INTERGALACTIC SHOWDOWN

Into the future..
In our galaxy, about 500 years from the present..

Earth lived in harmony and piece..along with the rest of the 1,523 planets in the Milky Way Galaxy..Everything..so peaceful..so calm..until..HE attacked..

BUM BUM BUM

**Prologue**

Doctor..the operation is complete..we are ready..

????: Excellent..begin the photon cannon..

Captain: Yes sire..

In the deepest darkest confounds of the galaxy is a deadly weapon..a dark base that can destroy anything in its path..the DEATH SQUARE floats above the planet of Pluto..a large cannon sticks at the tip of the cube, ready to blast the planet into ashes.

????:FIRE!!!!

Captain: Yes sire..

WAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain: Sir, the operation was a success..Pluto is now-..wait..

Operator: Captain, we missed!!

????: What’s going on what happened??!!

Captain: Sir..it seems that..the cannon..the coordinates were set a little bit too far to the left..and..we missed Pluto..

????: WHAAAT?!!!! DIE!!!!

He picks up a giant bat and starts whacking the poor captain.

Captain: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

????: This is taking too long..Soldier, give me your gun.

Soldier: Yes master..

He starts shooting the captain with a gun.

????: GAAAAH..Soldier, get me a car..

Soldier: Yes master..

He starts running the captain over with a car.

????: WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!!!! Soldier, get me a tank-..

A huge explosion is heard and the ground starts to shake.

????:What..what was that?!

Soldier: Sir!! Pluto found out that we were trying to destroy their planet..and their sending their military in to destroy us!!!!

????: Blast it!! We have to get out of here quick!! Turn this cube around and take it into light speed!!!!

Soldier: Yes master..All systems to light speed!!

He clicks a switch, and the entire square zooms with a speed faster than light..towards..Pluto??

????:WTF ARE YOU DOING?!!!! I SAID TURN THE SHIP AROUND BEFORE YOU GO INTO LIGHT SPEED.

Soldier: Yes master..TURN THE SHIP AROUND!!!!

WOooooooosh and they’re gone..

Thus the prophecy is fulfilled..the apocalypse has begun..

COPYRIGHT

I apologize that this prologue isn't too.."funny"..i promise you that these will get better..this is just an overview of the whole storyline..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, because i have a lot of free time on my hands, i've decided to create another fan fic..i hope it pleases you..

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Well i'm just going to post the first episode and see how this goes..

**Episode 1**
The City

Bobby Turnwilder is your normal everyday teen with an average life in the future. He lives in the big city in none other than..our mother Earth. Living in the big city can be tough and stressful at times. The hover taxis never stop when you’re crossing the street..the tourists..{in this case Aliens}you can never understand what they’re saying..Gangs strolling down the sidewalks thinking they own the place..holding their..“45 magnum lazor guns” in their hands..Yep..Bobby lives a pretty boring and harsh life..until..he met someone..someone that would change his destiny forever..

At school.

Teacher: Who signed the second Bill of Rights??

Student: Ben Rose.

Teacher: Good..Who started World War 127??

Student: Michael Jackson.

Teacher: Good..Who invented the hover car in 2018??

Student: B-..

Teacher: Why don’t we let Bobby answer this one..Bobby??

Bobby: Uhh..i don’t think I know..

Teacher: For goodness sake it’s your own great great great great grandfather!! How could you not know!! Bob Turnwilder. You’re named after him!!!!

Bobby: Oh..

Teacher: Anyways next question..Bobby..and this one I made SURE you cannot answer incorrectly....WHY DO YOU THINK YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS??

Bobby: Uhm..i’m not sure I understand the question..Like when you say “pay attention”..do you mean..li-..

Teacher: OMG class is over. =O!!

Bobby walks out of his school, and a small boy, about 4 feet tall comes up to Bobby.

Billy: Hi Bobby!!

Bobby: Hello Billy.

Billy: I’m almost done with my Plasma Beam..wanna go check it out back at the warehouse??

Bobby: Ok!! =D

Billy: =D

Meanwhile..

????: Prepare the attack on Earth..send THEM down..

Captain: The te-teletubbies??

????: Yes you heard me..

Captain: But..they’re so powerful..i’m not sure tha-..

????: YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME AGAIN?!

Captain: Yes sire..but where do you want them to seed..

????:How about that warehouse over there conviently located where the main character of the story is headed??

Captain: Alright..

Back at the warehouse..

Bobby: Wow it’s so big..

Billy: Yeah, let me finish working on it and it should be done in no time..

5 meteors crash from the sky into the warehouse..

Bobby: Wow..wtf is that..

The meteors crack and 5 gigantic teletubbies pop out of the meteors!!

Bobby: OMFG!!!! WHAT ARE-..

More and more pop out as they increase in numbers..

Bobby: HURRY BILLY!!!!! I’ll hold them off until you’re finish with that gun!!!! We need it now!!!!

Billy: Alright..just calm down for a second..

Bobby’s getting pumbled by the oversized monsters.

Bobby: AAAH

Billy: WAIT WAIT..GOOOSH YOU’RE SO IMPATIENT..

Bobby’s getting ripped in half by the oversized monsters.

Bobby: WHAT’S TAKING SO LONG!!?!!

Billy: I’m just adding a few stickers on it for decoration..

Bobby: OMFG..

Billy: Ok it’s done here..

Billy hands the 7 foot long plasma cannon into Bobby’s hand. Bobby cocks the gun.

Bobby: Let’s get down to business..

He starts charging it as a green light appears from the cannon..At the very last second, he THROWS the weapon at the teletubbies..knocking one hardly on the head.

Bobby: WOW BILLY IT REALLY WORKS!!!!

Billy: Yeah..i know..i know..

Bobby: Now how are we going to pick it up.

Billy: Uh oh..

Usee the force..

Bobby: Who said that..

Ussseee the force..

Bobby: Whaat??!!

USE THE FORCE GOSH DARNIT-..uh oh..

The monsters surround Bobby and Billy..and without their greatest weapon..they’re done fore..

Bobby: Billy, if we don’t make it out alive..i just wanna say..you’re the greatest brother I ever had..

Billy: Bobby I used your tooth brush to clean the toilet..

Bobby: Whaaat?!!!

Suddenly, a burst of light appears and half the teletubbies are destroyed. A young gorgeous woman pops into the scene with a oversized branch in her hand. She swings the staff back and forth, eliminating the deadly creatures one by one..until she appears in front of Bobby and Billy.

??: Hello..My name’s Rooxy..*wink* *wink*

Bobby: Uhh..n-nice to meet you..

Roxy: Yes..well..let me just finish off these creatures and I’ll..fill you in on what’s happening..*wink* *wink*..

Billy: Is there something in your eye??

THE END.

sutiyoso

yay!it funny!the khlaugh maker is great!the next fan fic is great to(you understand what i mean?)waw if he not get punished he sholud laugh again until he fall of the chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back