• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i was in myspace searching friends bullitens and i came across this interesting new fact about how the human mind can read a misspelled word as long as the first and last letter are correct.. and the letters inside belong there somewhere.. here is the bulliten itself:

Can you raed tihs? Olny sxey poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Wow, your right. I read that easily. No problem at all. Kewl, you do learn something every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back