• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting Thought....Opposite of Unversed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay, here are two important quotes from the (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview thread with explanation and final conclusion below. Sorry if this has already been thought of, but it really stuck out for me and I wanted to share.

-- What can you tell us about the "Unversed"?

Nomura: The English name will be "Unversed". The meaning is "those that are not well-versed in existence/life" and they grow out of negative emotions. You'll understand the meaning of this when you play the game.
This one isn't that important, but the situation needs to be understood that the unversed are creatures that grow out of or are created from negative emotions.

-- And we'll also learn about the origins of the "seven princesses"...?

Nomura: It's connected to the idea of "hearts of light, without darkness". But this isn't about the princesses' birth, it's to do with "something" that awakens in people who have hearts where light resides. It's a condition the three protagonists are investigating.
Now here's the other piece. Notice how it said "something" and was described as a condition or a state of being. What I'm trying to get at here is that there is most likely something opposite to the Unversed. Something that grows out of the positive emotions and light in one's heart.

Now here it could take several turns from allowing the idea of someone to be blinded by light into doing evil deeds as in a state of mind to the "something" being the keyblades and the condition of being a wielder. The latter here being the most likely at this point lol.

I know there are numerous holes and I wouldn't even necessarily know the right order in which to address them especially when getting into the different realm associations, but I think it adds up for the most part. I will end with a random thought in that I don't think keychains are normal for wielders at this time and that they likely have something to do with the Unversed going extinct. Something I think similar to the effect of it being a sort of lock for the Unversed.

Let the discussion commence!

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
According to the translation, it seems like people with this "special condition" are the ones that are opposite of the Unverses'.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Instantly thought TWEWY after reading that first translation.
Seems like an interesting idea.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
According to the translation, it seems like people with this "special condition" are the ones that are opposite of the Unverses'.
It makes sense still in that those would be the wielders and masters to some extent. However the translation never came out and said it was special as in "Only Seven exist" it just said in hearts where light resides never saying anything as to the amount.

Oathkeeper(:

This may be a weird comment, but does it necessarily say people with hearts of PURE light, or just those with some light in there? Because, well, everyone has a mixture of both. Though I also wonder if there are ONLY 7 with hearts of pure light or maybe more. Like people's theories on Ven.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
This may be a weird comment, but does it necessarily say people with hearts of PURE light, or just those with some light in there? Because, well, everyone has a mixture of both. Though I also wonder if there are ONLY 7 with hearts of pure light or maybe more. Like people's theories on Ven.
Well I wouldn't know anything beyond what was given, but nowhere in the translation does it mention that the hearts in this case consist of pure light without darkness, but it did say the two were related.

Ven's keyblade

I just thought of something weird.So this means necessarily that for each Unbirth there's an oppposite made of positive emotions ( or if like nobodies will probably be made from strong memories of light or goodness) so maybe Ven and Ds are opposites of the same coin and MX or Terra are that coin.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
In the translations doesn't it say something about Cinderella having more light in her heart because she believed in dreams or something?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yes, which begs the question: Does having a heart of a pure light means you inherit the condition from another POH or it is because of your actions?
It's hard to say...what if Cinderella gave up? Would she stop being a POH? Or is it her nature as a dreamer, something that cannot be changed that causes it?

Oathkeeper(:

It's hard to say...what if Cinderella gave up? Would she stop being a POH? Or is it her nature as a dreamer, something that cannot be changed that causes it?

I would think that it's her nature.
And just because her dreaming caused her light to become stronger, it doesn't mean that it wasn't there to begin with. To have a heart of pure light, you can't have any malicious thoughts or any ill will toward someone else. Did she ever have that before she went to the ball? I don't think so. She always did what her step-mother and step-siblings told her to do, no matter what it was and didn't resent them for it. So, if you think about it, her light has always been there, but dreaming made it stronger. That's what I think, anyways.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I suppose going by that you could even look at it with the idea that there are different levels of being a POH. However I think that happening though is both unlikely and too complicated.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Am I the only one who is started to see a connection between all of this and Kairi's grandmother's story?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Am I the only one who is started to see a connection between all of this and Kairi's grandmother's story?
I suppose at the skeletal level....is that supposed to be surprising?

Back on topic seriously...keyblades. Opposite of Unversed? What do you all think? Challenge me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I suppose at the skeletal level....is that supposed to be surprising?

Back on topic seriously...keyblades. Opposite of Unversed? What do you all think? Challenge me.

I don't think so, but I do think the BWHOPL are the opposite of unverse.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Please explain. More so as to why I'm wrong as I can see it your way, however the translation leaves things open for much interpretation. Some may see the condition as having a heart of pure light in that it relates to the princesses who eventually have hearts of pure light and others may see this condition as something relating to, but different from that of the princesses.

Oathkeeper(:

Opposite of the Unverse in general? Or each Unverse has a BwHoPL to combat it? I'm more inclined to believe the first one.
However, if it's the second one, it would seem more likely that the keyblades would be the opposite of the Unverse, seeing as how there are lots of them.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Opposite of the Unverse in general? Or each Unverse has a BwHoPL to combat it? I'm more inclined to believe the first one.

However, if it's the second one, it would seem more likely that the keyblades would be the opposite of the Unverse, seeing as how there are lots of them.
I would have to say that even if it was keyblades that it would be generally opposite. The good thoughts to the Unversed bad thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back