• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting problem.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
OK, I can't access the forums at home, it's happened before, but the forums were gone then. The forums are back (obviously) but I still can't find them at home, I get a "You don't have permission to access this site" message. It also says there was a “404 file not found” error. I wanted to know if anybody had a clue what was going on, or knew a similar problem. I’m at school right now and taking class time to do this, but if anybody could help, I’d love that.
(If this helps, I’ve tried using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and MSN. Nothing’s working) :(

Sora'sProtector

Do you have a cybetsitter or something? (a kind of blocker.) Are you going to the right site? (n00bsrock.net) This happened to me on the nintendo.com forums...... and I never got in, I still cant.

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
A lot of people's problems like that is spyware. Get Crap Cleaner. (google it to find a download site. It's free.) And Ad-aware SE. (google lavasoft ad-aware to find it, another free one.) Then scan. That's what worked for me, but then again, if your error message was completely different, then that won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back