• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

ok well i was studying carefully the pictures from the scans on the games. i wasnt too interested in coded or 358/2 days, bout i found some rather interesting things in the BBS scans

first of all (and probally the most important) was the emblem i saw on Ven and Terra's clothes
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsoddsymbol.jpg

it looks like and upside down nobody symbol except with the heartless symbol at the top. im thinking perhaps this is a "Chaser" symbol??

The second picture is of the one with Ven on the beach next to Destiny Islands. it look rather normal, until i saw the shadow in the bottom right corner
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsRiku.jpg

now this might be a huge coincidence, but the shadow looks a lot like Riku, just look at the hair. Now i definitely know its not Riku but maybe its someone that looks like him. Like Ven and Roxas

Next picture is when Terra is summoning his Keyblade
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsdaterized.jpg

My question for this picture is why does it look daterized like when Roxas summoned the keyblade when he was in the fake Twilight Town? Does this mean this world isnt real? or perhaps the Keyblade isn't itself?

My last thought on these pictures is the one with Mickey defending Ven
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsblacknwhite.jpg

Now if nobody noticed, his clothes are ALL black and white. but in the trailer from the final mix, it has colors on it. so why are they now black and white???

These are all just things i thought id point out which may help with peoples theories. if this has already bee done then sorry for repeating
and remember.. no flaming! they're just thoughts not concreted ideas

TERRAISAWESOME

ok well i was studying carefully the pictures from the scans on the games. i wasnt too interested in coded or 358/2 days, bout i found some rather interesting things in the BBS scans

first of all (and probally the most important) was the emblem i saw on Ven and Terra's clothes
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsoddsymbol.jpg

it looks like and upside down nobody symbol except with the heartless symbol at the top. im thinking perhaps this is a "Chaser" symbol??

The second picture is of the one with Ven on the beach next to Destiny Islands. it look rather normal, until i saw the shadow in the bottom right corner
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsRiku.jpg

now this might be a huge coincidence, but the shadow looks a lot like Riku, just look at the hair. Now i definitely know its not Riku but maybe its someone that looks like him. Like Ven and Roxas

Next picture is when Terra is summoning his Keyblade
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsdaterized.jpg

My question for this picture is why does it look daterized like when Roxas summoned the keyblade when he was in the fake Twilight Town? Does this mean this world isnt real? or perhaps the Keyblade isn't itself?

My last thought on these pictures is the one with Mickey defending Ven
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s/bbsblacknwhite.jpg

Now if nobody noticed, his clothes are ALL black and white. but in the trailer from the final mix, it has colors on it. so why are they now black and white???

These are all just things i thought id point out which may help with peoples theories. if this has already bee done then sorry for repeating
and remember.. no flaming! they're just thoughts not concreted ideas

I thonk that shadow could be aqua.

Mimiako

I think we're already covering the Shadow thing in "Aqua being Neglected" Topic.

Water Dancer

im kinda thinking its aqua too. but the thing that also made me think "Riku" is the way he/she is standing, with there arms down to their sides slightly out from there body. it looks alot like how riku stands

Athel

Machinist
i discovered that shadow before you, thank you very much! i posted it one of my threads before u even made urs.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
If you look at the shape of the body on the shadow, it is apparently female, therefore making it likely to be Aqua. ;)

And I seem to recall Mickey's clothes being black and white in the secret ending. =/

As for Terra's keyblade summoning, I think its just to make it look cool. xD

And I have no doubt of the significance of the symbol that both Ven and Terra wear. I think it hay have been the symbol of the Keyblade masters. Also, you may notice that its very similar to the Heartless symbol. I'd say that when Xehanort (whoever he is. x_x) awoke without his memories at Radiant Garden, that he remembered the Keyblade master's emblem (perhaps not what it stood for, but just the design) and changed it into the Heartless emblem. =O

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also never noticed
By the looks of it,this shadow seems to wear a black cloak,doesn't it?Which makes it an Organization member....?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. The shadow has boobs. More likely than not, it's Aqua.
2. Organization didn't exist back then.
3. The Symbol? I think it's just for show. Like Sora's necklace.
4. Terra's Keyblade. That's a funny look. I thought that when I first saw it too. I believe it's just effect.

V

V.A.T.13

1. The shadow has boobs. More likely than not, it's Aqua.
2. Organization didn't exist back then.
3. The Symbol? I think it's just for show. Like Sora's necklace.
4. Terra's Keyblade. That's a funny look. I thought that when I first saw it too. I believe it's just effect.

1. If that is a tit, it's too low. Anatomy ftw.
4. I think maybe it has something to do with not having a keychain. :'O

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. If that is a tit, it's too low. Anatomy ftw.

No, not necessarily. The incoming light is at an overhead angle. So any...assets that are protruding would be viewed at a lower angle.

I'm familiar with the female anatomy V.A.T.13 ^_^

If it's not Aqua, then it's Terra. He was seen earlier in the scene.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

My first guess was Terra, but the clothing seems a lil different. :/
If it's not either, DS maybe?
But you know what he is saying in the pic right?

"Because he is my friend, please erase me"
Something like that. Maybe he's asking the DS to kill him?

Go get the actual quote. D:

Jinsei

I think the symbol is the most significant.

Inspiration for the symbol of the Nobodies maybe. It would go with my theories as I think Terra might be Xemnas and therefore would probably use something he was familiar with to represent his kind.

sly-sora-star

Ok! Something we haven't talked about yet: Mickey's clothes. They WERE black in the secret trailer.

Still unsure about the shadow.

The symbol? Well........... it's cool looking! lol

The way Terra's keyblade was summoned does look very data-ish.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Everything has basically been answered by other members except the data keyblade theory.

If you watch a vid of the Lingering Memory bossfight, you'll see a majority of Terra's attacks actually have a sort of data-ish feel to them. I personally think that it's just his powers. But it could be his keyblade, people have always discussed how his doesn't have a chain on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back