• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

interesting interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

i was reading an interesting interview by nomura. it talked of AC, and also other topics, including KH2, and perhaps we won't have to wait long before if comes out.

And lastly, Venice. Thanks to everyone, we've once again been invited to show our work there for the second year in a row. Thank you so much! It's truly a pleasant surprise to find out that we're able to attend despite almost not being able to make it in time. Speaking of almost being out of the competition, it seems that, unlike last year, we'd be able to walk on the red carpet this year! w00t! And if that's true, we should be so nervous by now but due to our busy schedule, we don't have time even for that. For instance, right after we return from Venice, there'd be the Japan Premiere, public screening and release date to take care of. Not only that, there're still the preparations that need to be done in regards to many other related things and let's not forget the North American and European releases. Of course, before all these, there's still the matter of KINGDOM HEARTS II, and there are more that need our attention even BEFORE this one, believe it or not. Having typed all this down, I now only realize how close we're really cutting it. This isn't good, there's just not enough time to go around.

here's a link to the web site if u want to read the rest.

http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?p=1718405#post1718405

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yep just doing all the CRUNCH TIME things like fixing all the bugs and finishing up the stuff that they hadn't finished

Lupuscurrit

well its supposely almost done, and hey everyone havent been here for a couple of weeks

Counterpart

We'll it will make sense for them to be done or almost done by now.They have said Winter2005 on countless occations(did I spell that right?).I'll say VA is done as well because on the demos & many interviews from E3 all the cutscenes were in english & you can hear the voices(these are the english VA's I'am talking about)And of course from E3 till now if VA wasn't completly finished alot of it could've been done by now as well.Basically all that is left is what pwn3d to the max has already stated as well as make enough copies of the game to meet the first months demands.Then its here!!!

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

This isn't an interview this was a note to the fans which Nomura wrote personally and posted on the official shinra site. The only way to see other notes like this is to be a member of the site, but they are not taking anymore members at this time. Also this isn't all that new, but in a way it is. By this I mean that it was posted on the ShinRa site in the 8th of August So this has been posted on numerous japanese sites before, the only thing is that we are now getting a translation of it, but good job finding and posting the translation of the information anyways. Since this was posted towards the beginning of the month there's no telling how much farther in production they have gone. Since Nomura is somewhat impliying that they are coming close to being done, mostlikely for both versions then we should expect KH2 on time this year, even if he is talking mostly about advent children. Hopefully Nomura and his team will finish the work that they had to put before KH2 and the other titles that they are working on. When they do finish I'm sure that is when we will here an anouncement about release dates. Maybe at TGS or at some other random event in the year, but regardless it would seem that production for KH2 is going well.

Sora_aroS

i think its coming out this september or october..but that'll close down this thread so i'll shut up about it now..anyway..NICE FIND i love KH..nice find..finer nice guy..nice finder guy.

oblivion seeker

Sora_aroS said:
i think its coming out this september or october
It's been confirmed to be coming out winter 2005, not autumn 2005... Even if they finished KH2 by september or october, then they'll probably be making as many copies as possible until sometime in december... Well, that's what I would do...

CloudX159

kh_freeek said:
I wonder what the'll do with this site whn it kh2 comes out
i guess these ppl are going to have to wait till the end of the KH2 game so that the website can rename themselfs......(kh3 perhaps?)
or the could just stop updating the site......

sillypieman

The bad news is (you probably know this) that FFVII:AC has been moved to November (i am pretty sure). Hopefully they are moving back AC so that they can release KH2 earlier :D!!! I have literally never been so close to going seriously crazy lol I can't wait much longer:eek: !

P.S. Sorry to the AC fans! (I am one of them but I just prioritize KH2 over it) SORRY!!:)

Oh yeah also I don't really understand exactly what goes into making a game so could someone enlighten me? Lets say they have worked out most or the bugs and almost done with voice acting, what else do they have to do? Oh and if they've worked out the bugs doesn't that prolly mean that they are mostly done with the game?

Counterpart

sillypieman said:
The bad news is (you probably know this) that FFVII:AC has been moved to November (i am pretty sure). Hopefully they are moving back AC so that they can release KH2 earlier :D!!! I have literally never been so close to going seriously crazy lol I can't wait much longer:eek: !

P.S. Sorry to the AC fans! (I am one of them but I just prioritize KH2 over it) SORRY!!:)

Oh yeah also I don't really understand exactly what goes into making a game so could someone enlighten me? Lets say they have worked out most or the bugs and almost done with voice acting, what else do they have to do? Oh and if they've worked out the bugs doesn't that prolly mean that they are mostly done with the game?

I don't think it will be released earlier than December as they have stated acouple of times already.(Winter2005 is what they said but December is the only Winter month of 2005)I'am one of those AC fans & I wanted it to come out but hey AC to keep me busy in November(I know its a movie) & KHII the next month,now thats great.Anywho in what Nomura posted on Shinra he said that the reason AC got delayed was because they need 3 more VA's for the NA version of AC.(most likely recruited by now though)Also if you haven't noticed he said they are working on getting KHII done as well before they actually finalize AC.So KHII I think won't come any earlier then December.I believe its a title they WANT to get out on time for the holiday season.But if it does come out earlier than December hey I'am not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back