• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interested in a good game about Gladiators? click here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Its for the PSP but its also on PS Network for Download.

Check out the game Gladiator Begins

Its a great game and its become one of my favorite games of all time, even more so then Birth by Sleep. Allow me to explain why its so fun for me.

Its a hack n slash game. You can create your own Gladiator by choosing hair color/skin color and facial details. You can choose to fight anyway you want, with One Weapon, Two Weapons, Large Shields, Or your Fists.

The game has over 500 Pieces of Weapons and Armor to collect, and you can't collect them all in one play through. Luckily it has a New Game+ which allows you to keep your armor and skills (not your stats) You can choose from Swords, Axes, Spears, Hammers, Maces, Cestus and more.

One of my favorite things about this game is that you can mix and match skills. What I mean is, some Two Weapon skills can be used with the One Sword Style and vice versa. This lets you create a unique Gladiator.

My absolute favorite thing is...in this game, there is no Ultimate Weapon. There is a unique system that allows you to power up your weapons. Work hard enough and you can max out ANY weapon you want! Even something as lame as a Wooden Club. This means you can keep your Gladiators unique look without sacrificing power.

Check it out, I have videos on my youtube channel about it
youtube.com/saturnstales

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Made a thread on this game a loooooong time ago. I found it interesting at first, but the lack of infrastructure was a bit of a letdown. It's an entertaining game for awhile though, I'll admit. Some fights were extremely frustrating though with how long they took.

That aside, double hammers were godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back