• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest check: RP Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like to see a RP awards happen?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Roleplaying Awards have happened quite often in the section, sometimes to great results and sometimes not so much. I would really like to make a RP Awards an annual thing, but I wanted to gauge interest first.

If anyone's interested, then I will definitely try to start something up soon and make it an annual event! Here's a few ideas that I have in mind:

• Anonymous ominations would be open for 1 - 2 weeks
  • Voting polls open for about a month
  • Winners would be announced in an award show style RP OR in a chat of some sort (still tossing around the idea but not sure how it would go lulz)
  • Winners would receive awards, just like last year!
If there's any interest, let me know! I'll leave this open for about a week to see what everyone thinks~

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I think this would be fun. I have just recently been getting into this section, but there are quite a few people I think would deserve awards, so count me in :)

Yakumo Fuji

Awards
Though interviews and awards are nice ... I just don't feel like the section is active enough, especially compared to the amount of views it constantly gets. But that's just me.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Though interviews and awards are nice ... I just don't feel like the section is active enough, especially compared to the amount of views it constantly gets. But that's just me.

I agree with you. I mean, we have a core of people who are always here and it'll be great to recognize those people, but we already kind of do whenever they're the ones making a new RP/idea that gets off the ground. It seems redundant and unnecessary to me.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have to agree with the activity thing, as that's why I'm hesitant to start another one of these. I'd rather get the section a bit more active and then try this another time (maybe in the summer?). But, if there's interest for an event now, then I'll consider it regardless~ If it won't work out now, then it won't work out, but if it will, then it's worth a try, right?

Regardless, I'd still like to make this an annual thing, even if it starts later on in the year.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you so much for voting on this, everyone! :D It looks like the results are in favor of another awards, so I'll see when it could come up. Thank you again! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back