• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest check: Light-hearted, satirical roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Zets is making it as soon as he can, but of course he's working from a mobile so it's difficult.

Yeah I'm using my iPhone for Internet as of two days ago, my posts might take awhile in some RPs, I just need to get an APA Rough Draft on the bio of Georgie Lukars done sometime before 10 tomorrow morning at school, so eh. Might change my writing style a tad bit or space mental thoughts out if it's too much of a hassle touchpadding them into italicizations.

Also if anyone desires the either the camper or anti-hero before I post their templates, you can has one of the two, and I keepy the other one. First sluggeth first homer; however I don't mind writing two characters, as it will offer a teeny bit of a challenge and maybe develop a relationship not unlike that which could be between the one creeper bushman and the paranoid bushman.

Endgame

:D
Zets is making it as soon as he can, but of course he's working from a mobile so it's difficult.

Hardly, I'm just lazy is all.

No, in all seriousness, I'll have it up as soon as I have the time and inclination to sit down and put everything together. You guys have the basic idea of what you want, so I'd encourage you all to work on your bios in the interim. I'm sure you all know how to write one without us holding your hand via a template.

The RP thread'll be up as soon as the Signups are, so once you're posted your bio, you'll be free to jump right in.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So, two years on, should this be given another shot?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This needs another shot. There are women needing tying to train tracks, dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back