• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest check: Light-hearted, satirical roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Another villain stereotype that needs to be added to an rp such as this: The Wicked Witch.
oAo Do want this. Please.

Like, all warty with an oversized cauldron and ridiculous ingredients she carries everywhere in bottles that are just meant to sound gross and a top-hat and a wheezy voice and a wicked cackle and a BROOMSTICK and eee~<3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

We need our party of protagonists to meet up at a stereotypical fantasy tavern, "The Giddy Unicorn", or something of that nature.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Giddy Unicorn? I want to see you try.

If there is a tavern, it has to be the Angry Aardvark or the Nasty Narwhal

I honesty nearly spewed what I was drinking at this.

I want Nasty Narwhal and it must be a coastal town's brothel and bar.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay now you guys are just stretching it for archetypes but I'll be bonked if I don't love writing them up.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
This is like a wink, wince, and shoulder of Canterbury Tales in a post-modern take of writing.
Damn, at half of the incandescent roles.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What about the chosen one.

"Listen, you're the best looking out there. You are, you just are and you have a smile that could melt the sun's face off and your charm is not in conflict with your utter confidence or horrible shyness. Narcissist? Psh, you're the humblest and most self-centered out there. Everything, in some way or another, revolves around you. It has to, even if it is seemlingly unrelated. Every villain was made for you to conquer, and every loss is a victory to you in the long run. Ever prospective mate either the love of your life or an obstacle. All accusations of multiple personality disorder or sue-ish behaviour is due to jealousy."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jezza.... Gimme The Miner. As soon as I read it, I had a character and bio ready in my head. I don't care if someone else called it first, Josh knows this is my toon.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
★;5504378 said:
What about the chosen one.

"Listen, you're the best looking out there. You are, you just are and you have a smile that could melt the sun's face off and your charm is not in conflict with your utter confidence or horrible shyness. Narcissist? Psh, you're the humblest and most self-centered out there. Everything, in some way or another, revolves around you. It has to, even if it is seemlingly unrelated. Every villain was made for you to conquer, and every loss is a victory to you in the long run. Ever prospective mate either the love of your life or an obstacle. All accusations of multiple personality disorder or sue-ish behaviour is due to jealousy."

I call this one. Double triple quadruple call if it's made. :3

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, I've got one I'd like to claim.

The Wise- Your hair is as white as the snowy peak on which your ancient temple is inconveniently placed. When you are not training in solitude in martial arts and confusing, riddle-based philosophy, you tend to moonlight as a janitor to find smaller kids to mentor and teach life lessons. You can range anywhere from 50-12045 years old, as long as you face has a decent amount of wrinkles and you refuse to give straight answers. Your role as a mentor makes you an invincible badass for most of your life, however your death is inevitable because it's needed to give the other protagonists something to avenge. The dark mage is your eternal foe, for he has chosen the path opposite you. You are wise and deceptively strong; just don't forget to take your pills.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I've decided to try and come up with my own role, if I can't come up with a good enough one I will stick with the Heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back