• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest check: Light-hearted, satirical roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Oooh,ooh! I shot gun the miner as long as I get to still fight! And that we don't need to look minecrafty! That's right I said minecraft!

...Yeah, I'm staying the hell away from that one.

Well, I think it's safe to say interest check passed. Expect a signup thread soon.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Ooh, ooh, I want to be the Dark Mage <3

I would love to don my obscenely large hat and robe to twist a little reality here and there ^^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ooh, ooh, I want to be the Dark Mage <3

I would love to don my obscenely large hat and robe to twist a little reality here and there ^^
Hold on, just waiting on whether or not Ordeith wants this one :3

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For some reason, I saw this one coming.

Oh come on lol. In most rps I go along with the plot but in epic shyt...HA. Orsa ftw!!! I'll drag out Reforge for another round.

I know right? As soon as I read it I thought. "wow, Ubi is gonna be all over this."

Well Jezza claims it wasn't like a stab at a battler such as myself and I believe it...I think he mentioned Sauron or whatever.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha, I am so down. I've got some suggestions

The Detective- Cynical, worldly, and highly jaded, you're a trenchcoat wearing, cigar smoking, revolver wielding, street-scum scouring P.I. You know the cold, hard reality of this world, and you trudge along the underbelly of the criminal world with that beneath your dirty stained fedora. You're street-wise with a witty sense of cynical humor, but you often draw looks for you're odd scowl and bizarre scruff.

The Kid- Young, naive, idealistic, with a countable number of minutes since your balls have dropped. You are out to save the world and stand up to the bad guy. In all likely situations, you would be shot immediately upon your utter lack of protection, planning, and backup, but somehow you possess luck and convenience beyond all measurable ability. You can't actually do that much, but you manage to be a pain in the bad guys' ass constantly nonetheless. You either are somehow inexplicably connected with the villain or have read too many comic books. You speak in cliches, hallmark cards, and otherwise laughable monologues about friendship and love.

The Whiskey Priest- A large tragedy in your personal life has lead to a somewhat melodramatic crisis in faith. You've taken up some vice, either drinking, smoking, street-fighting, or heroine, to deal with this. However, your slightly cynical, but otherwise really unimportant to anyone besides yourself, crisis in faith will be put to the test when you are faced with some otherworldly demonic/celestial threat. Better get yo sh*t together. After all, who else is going to pin down that underage child and perform that exorcism?

Antagonists

Creepy Child- Nothing creepier than a little kid with crazy eyes, emo hair, and a variety of bizarre scars or deformities. Whether possessed by a demon, climbing out of televisions, or simply singing creepy lullaby songs, those creepy kids always seem to appear in bathroom mirrors.

The Sociopath- Nothing more conveniant than a guy with no emotions or empathy, eh? Somehow lacking emotions also makes you a genius. You don't feel, you often have a deadpan sense of humor, and despite your horrific deeds, we love ya. Why? Well, because we just love how dark you are. How daring!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Another villain stereotype that needs to be added to an rp such as this: The Wicked Witch.

Awards
How about the 'Bond villain'? That guy who has all this political power and henchmen, but never shuts up about his plans?
Something like a Russin accent and a base in a hollowed out volcano would be needed as well of course. XD

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha, if I were a protagonist, I'd love to be the Whiskey Priest. Gotta love the constant self-created melodrama of crisis in faith and drinking.

If I were an antagonist, I'd be the SUPERBISHOP- leader of the world-controlling religious empire. Rules through fear, intimidation, and probably has erectile disfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back