• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

interest check for a multi-anime/video game combo roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macks

checking for interest on a multi-premade world mix.

combining the natures of many worlds has always fascinated me... but not the fanfiction though... thats never fun... [shudders] ... anyway! this interest check is also suggestion based!

If you can think of a world and want it in the RP be sure to specify WHAT you like about it. Don't say Naruto then say you would like to RP in that world "cause i like Naruto" say WHY! do you want squad 7 to come into the RP world? do you wish tobi wasn't actually evil? do you like the world setup (land of fire and all that), or something else entirely?

also be sure to explain the world that you wish to introduce, or at least the part you are presenting, like naruto for example, the area above showcases ALL my Naruto knowledge other than something about a fox spirit and that yelling RASENGAN as you hit someone makes them go boom.

(P.S. chances are, you know more about RPing than me! so be sure to send me advice!)

(P.P.S. also, no fanfiction... you know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back