• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interaction between Aqua and Lea in Post-KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I would like to know what kind of relationship will be between Aqua and Lea given their opposite characters. Will they be friends or enemies. Personally, my opinion, I do not mind if they will be tense because of approaches to life. And what is your opinion?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Well firstly these two need a reason to interact in the first place.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah I don't see the enemy connection. Lea did nothing to cause any problems in her life either as a nobody or human.

They have less reason to be enemies due to their shared bond with Ven

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Lol, I think we're gonna need a more solid reason for there to be tension aside from the whole fire vs water symbolism.

Nukara

Awards
Why would they be enemies or have a tense relationship?
Under tension, I do not mean hostility to the fullest. But rather a difference of opinion. Aqua has an extremely unpleasant experience associated with darkness. Given that she spent more than 10 years in the kingdom of darkness. In addition, she is a student of Eracus, the main adversary of darkness. And we take Lea who uses the portals of darkness. Names itself "Dark rescue". Moreover, Lea is about to become a Keyblade Master, so there could be an interaction between him and Aqua.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Under tension, I do not mean hostility to the fullest. But rather a difference of opinion. Aqua has an extremely unpleasant experience associated with darkness. Given that she spent more than 10 years in the kingdom of darkness. In addition, she is a student of Eracus, the main adversary of darkness. And we take Lea who uses the portals of darkness. Names itself "Dark rescue". Moreover, Lea is about to become a Keyblade Master, so there could be an interaction between him and Aqua.
Lea is hardly associated with Darkness though outside of use of Corriders of Darkness. Fire has always been his main motiff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Eh, Aqua and Eraqus both learn that Darkness isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I doubt Aqua would be mad at Lea for using a resource available to him? Lea probably won’t use them anymore anyways since he only used because of his goal to save Roxas and Xion. That’d be hypocritical anyways because she uses the Lanes Between to travel between worlds on her Keyblade glider lol

I’m sure they will interact at some point but I doubt they will have a particularly memorable dynamic.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Aqua can get along with Terra after his fall to darkness then I imagine she’s okay with Lea and his history of using the darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't see why Aqua would give af about Lea in any way, especially since they only just met for the first time. As long as he's not hurting her friends, he can do whatever he wants.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
If Aqua can get along with Terra after his fall to darkness then I imagine she’s okay with Lea and his history of using the darkness.

And even moreso with Riku, with all he's experienced.

Aqua's the type to be fine with anybody, provided they're not hurting anyone unprovoked. Aqua and Lea are pretty different from each other, but that wouldn't automatically mean there'd be a rift between the two.

disney233

Awards
Those two never even met to begin with...I don't see what there needs to be established between them. I'm sure Ven does, but I sincerely dobut Aqua has a reason to have an...in depth interraction with Lea.

Moreover, Lea is about to become a Keyblade Master, so there could be an interaction between him and Aqua.

Pardon? This was established in the game? Lea LITERALLY STARTED TRAINING, can I get a reminder on when it said he's about to become a Keyblade Master?

Last edited:
Back