• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inter Stellar tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
The great fighters of the universes collide in the greatest tournament of all time.Some fight for fame some fight for fortune and others fight for power.I can't think of a storyline so we make this one up as we go along.

Template

Name:
Weapon:
Figting for:

mine

Name:Grey Zephyre
Appearance:Blonde hair,a dark blue tanktop T,white jeans and boots
Weapon:Master Sword
Fighting For:Fame

Valentine

almost human.
Name:Kagali Anthra
Appearance:Shoulder blade length blonde hair with black streaks, silvery blue eyes, 5'3, a black and white hoodie with cropped gray shorts, white stockings and orange tennis shoes.
Weapon:Nunchaku
Figting for:Money

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Gabriel
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, black & white armor, red cloak with hood.
Weapon: Dawn Reaver
Fights for: The people he cares for

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Man I didn't expect all these people to join,anyway since i'm now in an rping mood we can start this baby off.

ic:

Grey just arrived in the tournament spot and looked around.The host was there and so was the first inter stellar champion grey always wanted wanted to be the best and sometimes he almost succeeded but this time he would be the champion.

"I have to win.I will be the best no one can beat me."Grey said.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Zalen looked around the tournament spot thinking of his girlfriend, who recently got sick, but him being poor, he needed the money from the tournament to buy her medicine to heal. "I have to win, for the one that I love, that disease already spread out where I live," said Zalen to himself.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I shall win, I must, I must, and if I don't, who knows what'll happen?" said Zalen to himself. He look over to find Grey saying that he was going to win. "You will not win this tournament," said Zalen.

Valentine

almost human.
"Dammit! I'm late!" Kagali cursed underneath her breath as she sprinted through the doors of the coliseum, her long blonde hair whipping around her head. She pushed through the dense crowd in the lobby, and after 15 seconds of drilling through spectators, she broke free, and into a sprint once more. But she tripped, stumbling foward and colliding with another comptetor. His name flashed through her head quickly as she fell to the ground. Grey.. She hit the ground and moaned, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. "Ow...."

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Grey quickly turned to leave and crashed into someone.He fell to the ground and up.

"Were you looking at what you were doing.You hit me."Grey said.
He walked pass her and pass the spectators and reporters and went to his expense paid room.All the fighters got these they were like mini mansions with a king sized bed and everything.

"I could get used to this."Grey said.

Valentine

almost human.
"Huh?" Her vision was blurred, voices seemed far far away, but she could make out a hand outstretched towards her. She grasped it tightly, and it helped her up. She rubbed her eyes, and her vision and hearing returned to normal. "Uhnn....thank you..."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I came in hear 5 minutes, and the whole place goes crazy, maybe I should calm down," said Zalen. "I will heal the girl that I love. She has a disease, that can only be cured with an expensive medicine."thought Zalen in his mind, as he has a frown on his face.

Valentine

almost human.
"Man...is everyone here so introverted...god..just because I fighting for money doesn't make me an ogre or something...whatever!" She smiled to the others and entered a room that resembled the status of a presidential suite. She giggled with excitement at the dazzling room, and peeled off her clothes, slipping into a soothing bath already there for her in the middle of the room, next to a pair of couches. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......that feels good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back