• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inter Somnium {Stavvy and Thor. collab} (Always Accepting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Alicia went on her journey on foot if she couldn't find any cars to hijack, a train to jump, or a passerby truck, which she actually hoped would happen, but it did not.

She sighed heavily and continued to walk down the long black highway, on the side. On some moments, she put her thumb out, acting like a hitchhiker. She sure looked like one. But better looking than most. The woman hummed a song to herself, singing the lyrics outloud, since no one was around to hear her.Or at least she hoped not. It would be pretty embarassing i anyone heard her.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
James was enjoying himself. It felt nice to be dealing with a human being again. Sometimes he forgot how much he missed them. Talking to a person was like a puzzle, you had to know who they were and what they were like in order to get the most effective results. This girl still didn't trust him. She seemed uncomfortable speaking to him, she was still poised for battle rather than just having a conversation. James thought he understood how she had survived out in the world now. She clearly had massive strength of will. Even strength of character which James had not witnessed in quite some time.

“Your awfully polite for this day and age…”

"I don't think that there is any point in being rude. You are clearly a nice enough person and while I still may be suspect in your eyes. I have a feeling I could trust you with my life." He smiled back at her. She really did seem to be the upright type. Though what fascinated him about her was the eyes. They seemed like his. They seemed tired of walking this ruined Earth alone. They seemed lonely.

"Well…I guess I will see you around”

James smirked briefly as the woman indicated that there was someone watching them. She really was very good. He looked over at the man and grimaced. This had been going so well.

"Perhaps its best that you leave after all. I have an eavesdropper to deal with." He smiled again and began to stride over to the man watching them. If he was going to be trouble James thought it best that he was taken care of now. Face an enemy on your own terms, never let them decide when or where a conflict happens. Survival training roared through him adrenaline making him ready to kill any moment.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Wow. Speak of manifestation through thought. Max was provided an answer to the question that had popped into his head just a few seconds ago. He was met with a curious stare from the girl, followed by a more contemptuous look from the man in the trenchcoat. Max found it rather odd that he began to smile afterwards. It wasn't so much the combination of expressions so much as it was the fact that Max himself had linked those two expressions together quite often. Max raised an eyebrow and gave a bit of a smirk as he thought of one particular instance.

Footsteps accompanied by the splash of a shallow puddle echoed as Max made his way from under the shadows of the overpass. He could tell just from the smell in the air that it had just rained, although such subtleties weren't necessary as his surroundings were quite obviously wet from the recent rainfall. His irises tightened as he had entered an area with brighter light. The delightful smell of wet grass that Max was enjoying was replaced by that of a more pungent and unwelcome one, someone was near, and he smelled terrible.

To make matters worse, the cocking of a shotgun was heard behind him. Max stopped in his tracks, as did his gleeful mood. It was instead replaced with frustration as this new annoyance had obstructed his trek. The smelly man had stepped around to Max's front, shotgun still in hand, the barrel pointed at his head. Max's frustration began to grow as the malodorous man spoke.

"Why hello. Would you do me the kind favor of giving me that bag on your back, in addition to any weapons you may have on your person? In return for your compliance I will not clear that handsome face from your head."

Max's frustration began to rise, he doesn't take kindly to guns in his face, despises attempted robbery, especially those veiled in false graciousness, and he sure as hell hated this man's blatantly poor hygiene. He looked down the barrel of the shotgun and into that man's eyes. Something was quite fishy, nowadays people would simply shoot first and take what they needed. This man was bluffing. Max maintained that same piercing glare as various images of ass kickery played in his head like short clips. A new moment was soon to be added to his hall of memories. He smiled a smile that was just as fake as the smelly man's polite robbery request.

"Sorry, I'll have to pass."

Max stepped forward after slapping the front end of the shotgun down, is right hand had formed into a bomb of a fist and was ready to explode. The smelly robber screamed in pain as his nose was met with a powerful right cross from Max. The shotgun hit the ground and Max's would be assailant staggered back, blood cascaded from his now broken nose. The would be assailant looked up just in time to be greeted by a stiff left jab from Max. That jab had initiated a flurry of punches to the face. A loud pop was heard as "stink's" jaw had been dislocated.

Normally, Max would simply end a combination such as this one with a hard right leg kick, forcing his opponent to fall to the ground. However, today was different. Max was pissed, and when Max is pissed, he fights to embarrass. The robber stood up again and brought his fists back up. Max may not have liked this man very much at this point, but he did have heart. Max put his athleticism and agility on display as he leapt into the air, his body turning as he prepared to land one of those totally unnecessary Van Damme style spinning roundhouses, at least until Max had a bit of a change of heart. His left leg flew over the man's head, puzzling him only briefly as he was met with a front thrust kick to the sternum in Max's descent. The imprint of a right shoe was visible in the man's chest. Max could hear the air escape his lungs as he fell to the ground, he was down for the count.

Max looked to the shotgun and picked it up. After inspecting it he found it was inn pretty good shape. He then pointed the gun into the air and fired at the broken clouds. The incredibly loud boom shocked Max, his initial suspicion was incorrect. That funky, unconscious man was quite serious. Giving a sigh of relief wide eyed Max looked at that silver pump action Mossberg and back to it's previous owner, then back to the gun. The barrel of the shotgun had been shortened, this made it easy for Max to place in his backpack. He then walked past the still prone man, shaking his head as he did so. Perhaps that man had learned his lesson, or maybe he would just start from square one. Either way, he learned the repercussions of his actions, hopefully...

Max was brought back from his daydream as this new man had walked towards him. He could tell from his stride that he likes to use his height to intimidate, a smart tactic, Max remained unaffected though. Max has intimidation tactics of his own and they were much more dangerous than the reach of a man's punch. The handles from both his machete and shotgun had protruded slightly from over his shoulders. He had no intention of using either, although that could change depending upon the approaching man's attitude. The look on that man's bespectacled face read that he was prepared for a fight. Max, on the other hand, was not in the mood. He sighed as the turned his motorcycle off. Pulling the key out of the ignition he dismounted the bike, leaning against it as he waited for the man to finish his walk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back