• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Insincerity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Insincerity

[An Order vs. Freedom; Original Roleplay]
[Sign-Ups&OOC]

Assignment #62
Somewhere in Nevada, 10:37 PM.

Brief: Subject - Hank. Last seen wreaking havoc in a [demon] military facility.
The Goal: Apprehend the subject alive and return to headquarters. Avoid any unnecessary confrontation with Graceful Palm Agents. Finally, we've word they've planted an agent known as "J" or "The Saviour" in an attempt to kill Hank before we can retrieve him. Make haste and reach him with high priority.

------------

Legan
It felt great. The blood trailed down the blade, that legan held with one hand, as its trail began to flow into the page of his book saturating the print. Dying right before his steel as Caesar was preoccupied with the phone. A patience incarnate, acting as a spy quickly silenced by these two.

Legan took a drag from his cigarette, then allowing the smoke to flow from his breath. "Sorry babe, your not my type."

The blades dug in, severing her up the middle, trailing from the very base of her navel, as the blade emerged out of her mouth. It curved and bent inside of her stomach, in a rather disgusting fashion. As he extended it to exceed more and more from the pages, extending it, it split through her skull, and quickly sliced her corpse in half vertically.

It was raining blood in the middle of nowhere. A light seemed to flicker as he opened his mouth, and caught a direct siphon of the blood. There was a violent bright light, and shimmer as the angel was exalted the storage of innocence became dark essence tainted by the demon's presence. Legan pulled his sleeve and looked at his watch, it was a meter with a single number. Five became Six.

As he closed his grimoire and turned to Caesar. "Brownie points with the commander for that kill, the blood on the pages is my proof. Also, do you feel any stronger?"

He cracked his neck and looked into the pitch black darkness of the area. The buildings from the outside appeared almost gray. The outside sky was dark, but it was a bloody red, just as a significant illusion that this was demon territory in that isolated spot. Where Legan and Caesar happened to stand, was about the borderline, so the angel that they just killed was about even with them.

He placed his hands on his mouth and did something rather disgusting. He pulled on the rim of his top and bottom jaw, and extended the expanse of his mouth. You could see his uvula, teeth, and esophagus all at the sametime. His tongue snaked into his pipe, he guessed this was his supernatural talent. Releasing his hands, like cartoon animation, his face fixed itself and he licked his chops. "Interesting skill. Lets go capture Hank now. Caesar, lets go we don't want to keep the others waiting because of us getting sidetracked by sexy winged women."

Legan put the front of his dark essence into his soles and jumped extremely far towards the compound.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Trekking through the desert wasn't anything that Caesar enjoyed and if he had to do it at night in the cold, he needed to have so kind of company. Legan being with him lessened the aggravation but it wasn't enough. Not only had his cell phone died, halfway through the trek it had started getting foggy. A bit too foggy for any part of the desert that Caesar remembered being in. That was when he first sensed her presence, even though it was weak one such as himself was easily able to pick up on one of THEM.

"The hell?? Do you smell that Legan?? I hate when they try to be sneaky, I don't care what's going on here this is our damn mission and I refuse for it to be ruined." Already Caesar was angry and thinking of ways to torture and maim the angel. He could see her form in the fog, her silhouette remarkable but nonetheless disgusting.

If she already knew that Caesar was onto her there was no sign of this, it worked well either way...

By the time the angle started to come down, Caesar looked up at her and sent chains forth from his cape, locking onto her limbs and dragging her from the sky with a quick yank that caused her body to smash into the ground. "Look what we have here Legan, she's a pretty little blond eh??" Caesar ignored her cries for release, obviously she was a lot weaker than he expected, and as the chains continued to gyrate on her arms and legs, ripping them open she bled more, while Caesar just laughed.

"Please, I was just..." A techno beat started playing as the angel begged..."Please let me go!!!" The noise continued and Caesar looked up and threw the angel over to Legan.

He actually smiled, "Hello?? Oh, Marlie....Hiiiii how've you been??" The angel whom Caesar presumed was an incarnate of patience looked terrified and perplexed but Caesar got too into his call to notice much else. He ended the call awhile later and noticed he had a message on his cell. It read a single number; six. He definitely felt stronger after the fact, it was like an entire build up of black essence had flooded his body. It didn't take long for Legan to literally open his face.

Caesar looked disgusted, "Wow dude that's horrible, like holy hell..." Legan jumped off into the distance, only Caesar was right on his heels in a literal sense. he dangled holding onto his friend's ankles while his body stretched grotesquely and caught up in the meantime. "Sweet."

Kazem

The sound of the guqin rang out as she plucked its strings, bringing some life into the American street corner she was sitting at. A smile was etched into her face as people gathered around, some looking for a hat or case to put money in but finding none. That fact not stopping them from being generous, a pile was already forming in front of her. Her smile deepened as her own virtue was expressed at herself, the kind givers' Innocence trickling into the guqin.

Alas, the sweet moment showing the good side of the human being was interrupted by a string breaking free and snapping against the instrument's wood, the sour twang giving most a flinch. The crowd slowly started again to wherever they were going as Shay sat there, looking at the broken string. Reaching behind her neck to unclasp the chain holding her method of checking the polarity, she opened the pendant and had her smile falter for a moment as the thirteen dropped to twelve on the watch-like electrical face placed in the piece of jewelry. It was placed back to its usual home, its shine the slightest bit dimmer.

Another moment of silence was given in respect for the sister's soul dispatched by her Brothers of Sin. A fluid motion had the string back in it's proper spot, a pluck and tightening returning it to it's original tune. Once the rather large musical tool was returned to its case and having its weight carried on Shay's shoulders, the angel looked up at the sky for a quick sign. To seek out those who had decreased the angel's number on earth, or to execute some other action that would hopefully bring Earth one step closer to following the path of The Lord? What was her next heavenly task?

Just the slightest sign is all I ask for. Please, Isiah, help me guide Earth with the others and end this ceaseless fighting for control. I ache to let a Brother be pure again, they deserve at least a glimpse of His reward for being diligent in their work, however corrupted it be. Just one sign...

Awards
Deep in the Nevada desert, the ground was being unsettled. A strange blue and white shovel was piercing the earth, taking chunks of tan sun dried dirt out as it scooped over and over. Holding this strange shovel was Asahina. Her arms were beginning to tire due to the quick pace at which she was working, and the bottom of her azure dress was being tainted by the freshly dug dirt. She hardly cared, thoughts of vanity were erased from her mind once she came across an angel's body. She had been torn in two in a crude manner, and there were cuts along her arms and legs. There was no doubt that she had suffered. Asahina knew the angel very well, they got along well and often conversed over tea. When she found her she made no attempt to keep from shedding tears over her passing. Her tears didn't run forever as she had gained a hold of herself, though the dry stains were apparent as they ran down her face.

She had been in the area, avoiding this place due to it's affinity with demons. She only averted her path when she felt the aura of a nearby angel being snuffed out like a candle light. Of course by the time she got here it was too late. Letting out a sigh she stuck the shovel into the ground, then sitting down along the large rectangular hole that was quickly taking shape. "I'm just going to rest a while..." She whispered, seemingly speaking to the fallen angel, though she wanted to avoid looking at her messy corpse. "That they would do this, even though you never had any intention to harm them..." She mused over the fact that this angel was of the same virtue as her, that of patience. Fighting was something that they just didn't do. She couldn't help but imagine what her final moments were like, faced with what seemed like two demons if the tracks on the ground were any indication. She hoped she wasn't afraid, that she didn't beg for her life in vain. Knowing the nature of demons her pleas of mercy would just fall upon ignorant ears that cared not to listen.

She wanted to go after them, not for revenge but to look them in the eyes and see their evil for herself. She had to make them understand the implications of their actions, drive some sympathy into their hollow, cold hearts. She stood to her feet, gazing deeper into the desert. A fog had rolled in, and visibility was low. Still she could catch up to them if she left now, however... "It can wait, first.." She yanked the shovel from the ground, resuming her digging. "I shall lay you to rest, my friend."

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Collapsible was a good word. The was for a second, a dark and foreboding eminence that Legan could now feel. Almost as if a beacon had been emitting and it was attuned to the demon's as well as angel's own senses. This was something not felt for centuries granted, but it was something in their age they could immediately recognize. An angel has died, a bit more freedom had begot the demons' side. They glowed with a violent red brilliance for a well deserved moment or two before resuming their infiltration upon the compound.

Legan looked at his PDA, hooked upon every word as he glided like nothing, exerting his famous 'double jump' compressing the air like a surface and jumping a second time.

[Legan's PDA Screen]

Main Menu > URGENT UPDATE!!!

>Eighteen Point System

• Deduction: -1 118 A.D. 5pts. SUPERNATURAL TALENTS SEALED
  • UPDATE: +1 2018 A.D. 6pts. SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES UNSEALED
>Assignment #62

• Dispatch: -All Available Devils-
  • Priority: HIGH
  • UPDATE: The Saviour has been dispatched to eliminate HANK proceede with haste.
  • UPDATE: Third Party Demons on the compound confirmed to be HOSTILE, show no mercy.
>You Have Received A Message!

• From Angela
    • Reads: "♥"

As he put the PDA away he was coming in view. "Gordon, typical break in. Smash, ask questions later, blah blah blah you get the idea." Legan said as he headed for the roof, in imminent approach to shatter the sun roof glass. Pocketing his PDA, he landed on the roof and looked over the glass. A narrow white hallway, lined with guards carrying archaic weapons like bats, combat knives, and hand guns. Clearly they weren't well armed. There were two doors, left and right, and posters that had the oddest advertisements Legan had ever seen. He stared down for a moment and calculated the probability of a walk in, looking at the cameras and florescent lights below.

[hitPLAY>The Madness of the Hatter]

He took a drag from his cigarette again, before he opened his grimoire again, and summoned a siphoning ninja-type blade. It split through the glass and shattered the lights, then quickly severed the camera from its stead. He'd jumped down into the fray not waiting for Gordon to follow, the flicker of his demonic red eyes as he relied on their perception of heat to quickly dive in and twist the necks of the men in the hall way. The doors opened, and Legan ducked down taking a pistol off of one of the downed demons and ducked behind a crate.

"What the hell was that??"

They flipped their shades.

'Night Vision Specs. Weak sauce.' Legan thought, popping up over the crate and shooting at the two cronies that came through the door. The illumination from the gun shots, too late as they splintered into head shots in the distance of the hallway. He blew on the barrel, and turned to the door behind him. "Lets move Gordon." he said darting through the slide open door.

Staircase, more guards in black and shades, shit right? Not for these guys, until they raised their guns and turned the safeties off. Legan stopped moving and raised his hands putting on the facade of nervousness. "Whoa, fellas, can't we talk about this?" he said jestingly as he gripped his book, and shoot a blade in front of him, shaping into a shield-like windmill propeller spinning as it was shaving the bullets as the group of six fired reckless at the two of them. Until they heard the sound of empty mags. Legan started laughing hysterically before he issued his final sentiment to the crones.

"Kill'em Gordon."

He bummed another drag of his cigarette and exhaled. "Just no blood on the suit bro."

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Hank huh!?"

That was Rheagys' only response to the new assignment given to him at first. Of course in his head he was already planning out how to capture the subject before the others. With a devious smile he bolted as quickly as he could towards Nevada. Oh sure did he see the raining Angels fall upon Legan and Caesar....yeah!? "Ha those guys and stay behind with the ladies while I go ahead and get my prize."

Rheagys easily found himself to be the first devil at the compound -at least he thought-. When his PDA gave info of HIGH PRIORITY THREAT in this "Saviour" he brushed it off as nothing he couldn't handle. Rheagys had always been quick to kill, first to harm, and was the first to make a joke. "Direct approach I think will do fine," saying as he touched his pendant, "and now to light things up!"

The demons that were guarding the compound we less than a challenge. With only two guarding the main entrance a Cherub could have broken in. As the guns blazed Rheagys retracted his right hand, the glowing pentagram on his palm forming a brilliant claw which easily pierced the first demon's chest. "graaah!" "Please I haven't even cut you yet" Rheagys said as the second demon stumbled back firing his gun....he eventually followed the light.

-CRASH and gunfire- "Hmmmm I guess those two finally caught up huh!?" Rheagys followed the sounds until he saw Legan and Caesar confronting another wave of demons. "Jeez Caesar is already getting boiled" making an unamused face. "I thought it was my job to piss him off!" He leapt against a wall and pounced towards a demon whose gun aimed directly at Legan. His right hand moved to quickly for the demon to see at it sliced his arm off be cutting his throat out.

Smiling at Legan he simply said, "Well aren't you a glutton for punishment."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
For a moment she thinks about just putting the fife away for the moment, but she quickly sees that it just might be needed. So instead of putting it into the small case at her hip, she keeps it in her hand and walks towards the frame of a girl appearing to be roughly her own age. It's only when she gets closer to the girl that she notices a second frame on the ground, or rather the remains of a frame. Ariana sighs at the sight of the girl and places a hand on the shoulder of Asahina. Judging from the lack of signs of conflict, this girl was one of Patience. She slowly removes her own hand from the shoulder of the girl and smiles as she herself flicks the fife into the form of a small shovel. Before she begins any thoughts she moves to aide the girl in the burial.

"If you wish to go after them, you might want to consider letting me go along. Judging by how you're reacting to this, I'd have to say that you are one of Patience."

It's only then that she notices a slight build-up of sweat and moisture from the air which seems to make her glasses slip just a bit from her face. With that she plants the tip of the shovel into the ground and pulls a pink hard-back case from her back pocket. She gingerly takes the items from her face and places them to where the ear pieces rest on the soft cloth and give just enough so that the glasses don't rub against the felt interior. People would be surprised how often that leads to glasses being dirty and even scratched if the wrong material is used. But she quickly puts these thoughts out of her mind as she slides the case back into her pocket so that she can once again aid the other girl with her work. After all, her primary goal is supporting others in their endeavors.

Awards
Feeling a soft hand rest on her shoulder Asahina blinked in surprise. She had been so busy digging that her spacial awareness was nearly null and void. Her shoulders had tensed upon the surprise, though she quickly calmed and relaxed. Turning her head she saw the visage of a young woman. Through natural bonds of association she could tell that she was an angel like her, that and the fact that she had just morphed a musical instrument. Without a word she began digging, Asahina smiled at the sympathetic gesture. "Thank you." She whispered, before continuing to dig herself. It wasn't long before the angel spoke.

"If you wish to go after them, you might want to consider letting me go along. Judging by how you're reacting to this, I'd have to say that you are one of Patience." She then removed her glasses, which Asahina had noticed were starting to become foggy due to the humid air. The glasses were placed in a pink case with much care. Asahina tilted her head slightly as she watched her do this.

"You seem to take care in your actions, I've noticed you've dug nearly twice as much as I have. I don't meet many fellow angels of Diligence." Making her way out of the grave she had her violin return to it's normal form. Looking down at the grave she figured it was more than good enough a resting place for her friend. Walking around it towards the angel's mangled body she answered the former inquiry. "You're right, going alone may not be the wisest of decisions." She knelled down beside the right side of the body, she was about to move her towards the grave when she noticed something in her right jean pocket.

"I'd be honored to have you accompany me, my name is Asahina Miyo by the way." She reached into the pocket, inside was a bloody leather bound journal. Opening it to the most recent entry her brows raised in recognition. She looked over to Ariana, a solemn smile spread on her face. "She did not die in vain, thanks to her we now know exactly where to go. The demons are after someone, the same someone we've been after. There's a military compound not far from here, that's where he is."

Kazem

Shaya was left looking up at the sky, no answer or sign directing her. With a sigh and another moment of silence, Shaya began running towards the direction she thought the powerful change of force originated. The city she was in, if you could call it that, was small enough for it to be only a few moments before she was able to get to the outskirts. From there it was simple for her to speed up her pace a bit past a human's. She was given the objective to purify and eliminate, and seeing as she wasn't told otherwise, that's what she was going to do. It was a bit convenient that the demons were in Nevada, and she wondered if it had anything to do with the man who was plagued with insanity...Hank, was it?

Poor soul, his sin is building up so much that it might take a while to empty it before he can be accepted into paradise. I have to make sure I can stop him before the demons do as well, or else his suffering will be more than what it has to be. So much violence this era...

As she went on, she checked around and found it safe for her to take to the black sky, she repositioned the guqin's case into a hug, and bright white wings extended out of her back, their feathers glowing against the night. With her running, it took only a few good flaps to raise her feet off the ground and truly start her journey to the angel's last location. The cold night air blew against her face, and her smile deepened as she flew. The boundaries of the angel's territory were getting nearer and nearer, and as the in-between for the two factions came by Shaya touched down and took a second to observe her surroundings. A deep fog was collected around the area, and the sounds of metal against stone rang out faintly.

A moment passed with Shaya's grip on the large instrument tightened. Her hold slackened after she sensed the presence of fellow angels, and she walked a short distance before seeing the pair standing near the grave of what Shaya presumed of her recently retired sister. "Hello, sisters." Shay turned towards the grave, and bowed her head. "Our brothers, unfortunately corrupted, have taken away one of our sisters. A single point has been transfered to them after this long lack of change, and another brother shall come up to spread the Devil's sin. But, it was not your fault, dear sister, and you have worked hard and long for Our Lord, and shall be never forgotten for your holy service. May your soul rest in piece, and your death retirement countered with a purification of a brother."

Shay looked up with a single tear streaking down her face, her smile faint compared to how brightly it shined back when her fingers plucked the strings of the instrument she transfered to her back again. "Now, I have come to fulfill the promise that I have just told to this sister, and wish to join you on your way, if you will allow me to do so." She paused in thought, and then deepened her smile. "I don't suppose you know where our brothers of sin went, do you?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Things started to move faster than Caesar cared to pay attention to after having his chat with Marlie and following literally on Legan's heels. They both made it into the facility in one piece with no harm done...to them that is. In a short period of time the carnage was upon them all and Legan had taken yet another drag of a cigarette, to which Caesar laughed about. There were lesser beings all over the place and the more ugly he saw, the more annoyed and violent Caesar's thoughts became.

"Disgusting weak bitches."

He cocked his head to the side as they started rushing in and tried ever so gracefully to ignore of of their own that was too close for comfort. Legan made a slick comment about no blood getting on his suit and Caesar laughed heartily at the statement and turned around releasing his cape as three men ran in close to get killed; even if they had no idea that was going to happen as they did.

Proginoskes formed slowly, the back of it opening and scrunching into a jaw shapw with multiple bristling teeth and other jagged looking pieces sticking out from it and then shot out, clamping onto two of the men at the same time. all you could hear was ripping and tearing noises as the cape ate them, spilling blood out the back of it as it got its fill of flesh. Caesar just laughed and turned on his heel to kick the third man in the face, hard enough in fact that his night vision goggles broke into his eyes, causing another spray of blood and a loud reverberating scream of agony. The second yell came from his intestines being torn out by Caesar's bare hand.

The three remaining men looked terrified but still held fast as if they were going to fight, even though Caesar's hand was still partially inside of the last crony he disemboweled. "Sucks for you huh??" His hand quickly snaked out and went through the man completely, snatching a hold of the other man behind him quickly, whom struggled in his tough grasp. He screamed as Caesar started to squeeze his rib cage to the point where several ribs snapped and with that completed all Caesar did was flick the man in the temple.

The result was a bit disturbing as the guard's head exploded on impact from the incarnation of violence's pointer finger. The cape extended again as the other guard that remained turned and ran and fell into thirds from Proginoskes' sharp and now serrated edges hitting him below the waist and near the upper chest. "Well they're dead now I guess we can move on, those losers barely even put up a fight though, I expected a bit more to be honest."

Gloating in the defeat of those that had just fallen, Caesar failed to notice another trashy demon dropping down from the ceiling behind him with a gun aimed right at the back of his head. The demon fired but the noise caused Caesar to react instantly and the bullet hit the back of his head and didn't even make a dent. A slight reversal of the kinetic trail from said bullet launched it back and multiplied the force at least ten times, which resulted in the demon being hit in the side, which was blown completely apart as if somebody had planted some TNT inside his gut. "Sheesh, dude almost had me."

Caesar sighed and and took the cigarette out of Legan's hand and took a pull before eying his phone and replying to an unanswered text message he'd received. "Well so you're here too Rheagy?? Just lovely." He turned back to Legan, "Come on this isn't over yet we need to finish this chick is totally waiting on me and she has a really hot ass, I'll admit it looks even better than mine," Caesar chuckled and rubbed his nose. "And that's quite a feat to behold."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-Enter J. and The Auditor.
J. The saviour or so he's been called. The fetching attire of white, bloodied eyes without a sight yet not blind at all to the surroundings. Armed with only a revolver, his '316 Sword' and his halo, he was prepared. As he raided the halls endlessly of the demon compound looking for Hank Wimbleton, the subject's full name. Be it of his own agenda, he knew this would attract the attention of the Devil's Saviour's which he hadn't completely overlooked.

His rush down the halls as he used magic to shield himself against the bullets, then throw them back upon the lesser demons. Through use of telekinesis, he lifted them with his divine palm and smashed through through solid surfaces, as their entrails were poured in his wake. The wicked even such as these, weren't free from the wrath being carried out by GOD through him.

What he knew about Hank was simple. Hank was a subject that saw the face of GOD through J by complete accident. Once more, these demon's had attempted to clone hank with hopes to replicate his 'madness' or known by J as an unforeseen improbability that distorts reality. Transparency was apparent but the side effects could possibly thwart and destroy the eighteen point system put in place to keep things balanced. I'm sure you can imagine, J, takes his work very seriously.

The disruptions. The intruders. A screen seemed to cap everyone's movements on this massive compound. Where was Hank? A figure, demonic, clad as a silhouette with red shades seemed to watch all of them. Geripita, Gordon, and Lux as cohort's of the higher ranked syndicate here to 'commandeer hank'. The Angel's here to investigate the Devil's activity, unbenounced to them the true nature that their only 'male' counterpart is here to eliminate Hank.

The figure's eyes shrank, in irritation.

"So be it."

He turned around and stared at the tube, that had the recipient held captive. Etched in above his tank, Prototype Improbability Drive.
Moving over to his desk, he accessed the computer and sent out a command. He took a step back and pushed his demonic magic into the console, and the screen turned bright red, as the tank illuminated a bloody red and from within, the bound floating body of Hank Wimbleton cringed awry. The madness being exploited, and it pulsed across the compound jettisoning as a demonic wave.

It's effects were powerful. The dispatched lesser demon's were all being upgraded to the unpredictability and soon each group would encounter a transformed hybrid. The soldier's grew to the size of giants, rivaling about sixteen feet in height and carrying much larger firearms. Others took the form of two headed hell hounds, while the immobile guards became tentacle door trap monsters.

Keystone Detected!!!

The door came down, as J held a the 316 Sword in hand, blood released from his mouth. He'd been on his last legs. The Auditor, in black merely spread his hands and then applauded J's infiltration. While it lasted, as his hands then purged an RPG and J's simply broke for the wall.

BOOM!

His Halo(the keystone) had rolled across the floor from the smoke and the black flamed demon, the Auditor caught it with the tip of his foot. With no mouth to be seen, nothing but the sound of heinous laughter could be heard as the compound was erupting into true hell. Looking at Hank again, and then at the hole in the wall, as he placed the golden halo on his head, it became maliciously red colored and his body emanated the same color. (in addition to the previous polarity shift)

((Just so you know, J isn't registered within the Eighteen Point System, so what just happened has no effect on individual Demons and Angels alike))

"And now for the rest of them."

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Upon the roof of the compound laid one known Devil known as Almeda Peregrine which would be me. I'm a man with lazy desires and simple tastes such as the strawberries that i'm currently munching on. Oh strawberries were probably the greatest human invention ever and to think I was running out with only two left. My mind was fuddled by the events of the day as I had also been sent to capture Hank. Why the Devil Saviours thought it was fitting to awake me from my rather long nap was lost to I but, I had to follow orders. BEing awoken for such menial tasks wa not my favorite hobby and I couldn't bear to spend time with mister angry aka Wrath.That's when it happened. The sounds of death rang out about the compound and the silence that had once filled my ears, was now destroyed.

Standing up, my arms hung low within the tight pockets of my jeans as my eyes scanned the area. Demons were now getting stronger, two headed hell hounds were running about and even the soldiers were now huge whilst carrying bigass firearms. "Geez. Guys must eat demon wheaties." I said in a nonchalant tone. My voice reached the ears of a hell hound and it wasn't hesitant to make a new friend. It began to run up the wall like a cat climbing a tree so, my mind acted fast. Formulating multiple plans, I decided to stick to one that was easy and less strenous. Dealing with these kinds of things was best left to Rhy or Legan or even Warth but, I would do what was needed.

I leapt from the edge with quickness, my foot landed on the head of the hell hound, taking the force of my momentum. Slamming into the pavement, it's head was crushed and smeared on the pavement like jelly on bread. The second head roared in pain causing me to reconsider my situation. Taking several steps back, a giant soldier armed with a hugh minigun, a second hell hound, and two lesser demons armed with grenade launchers were now gunning for me. I couldn't believe the bs that was taking place. Rubbing my neck, a sigh rang forth from my vocal box. "Why do I get the group? This is not my lucky day." I commented with sadness. By no means was I scared of these odds but, moreso I didn't want have to do any form of work. Now some demons would have to die........in the most gruesome way possible.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hearing the compliment about taking care in her actions, Ariana simply smiles as she doesn't really know how to take it. "I don't know about that. I just take care in to to impede anything worthwhile." And with that she herself climbs out of the hole and dusts the dirt off her clothes. She finally turns back to Asahina just in time to hear an introduction. "And I am Ariana LaNell." With that simple statment she offers a slight bow only to notice that the girl seems to have caught onto something interesting. With her own curiosity piqued she looks at the object as Asahina says that the girl did not die in vain.

"That's good to hear. Then as soon as we finish giving this girl a burial we shall set off."

It's only then that Ariana notices a third person in the vacinity. She quickly turns with her hand on the fife only to relax once she places the figure to be of holy origins. Almost immediately the girl starts to explain just what happened as a result of the death, but it quickly turns into something sounding like a prayer. Ariana bows her head towards the girl on the ground and listens as this new girl mentions that she wishes to join them so that she may keep her promise. Ariana just smiles and thinks that another sister is always welcomed. "My answer is automatically yes. Unless Asahina here has any objections, you are welcomed to join us. And to answer your question about where to go, this girl here seems to have provided us with the location of not only our brothers, but also the man we have been looking for. The Lord works in mysterious ways indeed."

Awards
Patting the dirt on her friend's grave Asahina let her violin return to it's base form once again. Now that this was taken care of, she turned to Shaya. Her timing wasn't much of a coincidence it seemed, an angel's death and it's effect on the point system is not something that can be overlooked. She gave her a smile of greetings. "It is not my place to decide if you go with us, the choice is yours. However.. having another sister by my side sounds more than welcoming, so I'd be grateful if you were to accompany us."

With that she relaxed her smile and turned, then walking further into the foggy desert. If it weren't for this inclement anomaly she would have surely spotted the compound from afar. Now that she thought about it, this kind of weather was quite unnatural given the environment they were in. She wondered if it was a side effect of the demons strong presence here. She certainly felt the imposing aura, and it only became more intense as she neared her destination. "Oh, I think this is it... No, I'm sure of it." The entrance to a the compound loomed in front of them. Walking closer she began to feel what was happening inside. Pure malice, reckless violence. Death.

"I have no doubt this is going to be dangerous, are you two ready?" She asked, not turning her head back to the others. Her charming energy was suddenly gone as if it were never there, in it's place a stern grimace as she focused on the task at hand.

Kazem

Shaya's eyes grew more lively as she was accepted into the group, but their sad tint still existing like a scar from the fellow angel dying. "Then I shall accompany you, but you'll have to lead the way to the location of our brother and the poor soul whom is losing against the insanity." Asahina was already walking, so Shay join her side and looked onward, deeper and deeper into the DS's territory. Her eyes became a bit less focused when she felt the presence of something not natural, neither sinister nor pure, but...wild. Untamed. Chaotic.

This feeling...this aura...it's so distracting. I have an urge to leave this place and never come back. Is his insanity spreading? Growing? Getting more and more uncontrollable? Or is this something different? Whatever it is, it just feels wrong. The group arrived at the compound, and the way inside was right in front of them. The guqin was transferred to underneath her left arm, similar to one would hold a surfing board, and her smile wiped from her face, a serious expression replacing it. Inside, demons both with the Devil's Saviours and independent from them lurked.

Shaya brought the instrument in front of her, her left arm under it, and plucked it's strings softly, checking the tune and adjusting accordingly. She faced away from the group and compound and lifted a string away from the board and suspended it, tension on the string increasing. With a swift movement of the finger from under the string, it snapped back down onto the board, a slapping noise resulting to accompany the thin yet long needle shooting out into the fog, burying itself into the ground by Shay's will right before it flew out of sight to avoid it hitting anything living.

Flexing her fingers, Shaya turned back around and nodded to the other two, signalling that she was ready. I must be careful whenever I go through a doorway, since I can't stay in first position. Third position might be best, giving me a safe moment to observe any enemies and to transfer to a more effective position. I wonder what the others must be wary of. As long as we cover each other and don't separate, we shouldn't have too much to worry about. She rolled her shoulders, hoping the long interval of relative peace didn't make her skills deteriorate, the practice from the more aggravated ghosts perhaps keeping that happening as much as it could. Either way, they would be tested here and now.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Caesar looked behind him and took off through a large hole in the floor that to him seemed more than out of place. He assumed this would lead down to a sub level of sorts but the hallway down below didn't really have much in it and the lighting wasn't too great either. On the way he threw a demon back into a wall and snapped it in half with a simple wave of his hand. Apparently his supernatural abilities were a lot more exquisite than he originally assumed.

"This place sucks. I've had more fun plowing that one guy who said he was a vampire..."

A warning light above on the ceiling began flashing with three red beacons, a sign that something was wrong in the facility so Caesar looked around his immediate person and still saw nothing. He felt odd as if something had gone wrong, there just was no detail or evidence to prove this. Proginoskes reacted and slashed a demon's throat that peeled itself away from a wall quickly and attacked but a pulse that shook the entire floor caused something else to happen.

The demon writhed upon the floor and contorted and thrashed about for several seconds and then stood back up and turned its head to Caesar who stared dumfounded. "What the heaven is this??" The demon wasn't dead and in fact had grown a tail with black spikes on the tip. It had grown at least three feet in height and now had classic curved horns sprouting from its head. "Really??" Confident in his abilities Caesar jumped to it and spun around, kicking the demon in the chest.

The kick barely moved the beast and it looked down at Caesar, and grabbed him by the leg, he hung upside down. "Heyy put me down you impudent demon scum."

"I think I'll have fun with you first, you've killed enough of us here already, its your turn to die." Caesar just started laughing but his laughter slowed down and stopped as the demon pulled a rail gun from behind it. "Who's laughing now huh?? Hahahahaha!!!" The charge of the gun lit up and Caesar watched the energy run along the tip and pulsate as the demon fired it.

The blast missed.

"I don't think so, that's crazy though." Caesar twisted all the way around and his leg snapped causing him to fall to the floor. "Sheesh, I felt that a bit but its no big deal." The demon even in its massive state looked scared before the gun charged and fired again, blood sprayed from the top of its head and then it exploded completely. "Figures, the bum hole is always a weak spot." Proginoskes had run through the ground and formed into a particle cannon to disperse black essence and shot right through the demon from the underside.

Caesar's leg snapped back into place and he stood on it and tested its use, since everything seemed fine he began to stroll further down the hallway but brought and edge of his cape toward both lips, which turned into a megaphone. "LEGAN!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!! WHAT THE HEAVEN IS GOING ON!?!?!?"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Legan
Admitting to an earnest laugh, but more intrigued as he eyeballed the outline of his missing cigarette. In Gordon's excitement he seemed to wince and gave him a feint sight as he dropped the handgun that he'd picked up off of a guard and kicked it across the floor. Lux had also arrived, in a more gruesome if not fitting way.

"Gentlemen. Shall we?" Legan said as he checked his PDA again.

>Assignment #62

• Dispatch: -All Available Devils-
  • Priority: HIGH
  • UPDATE: The Saviour has been dispatched to eliminate HANK proceede with haste.
  • UPDATE: Third Party Demons on the compound confirmed to be HOSTILE, show no mercy.
  • UPDATE: >KEYSTONE DETECTED!
  • UPDATE: >IMPROBABILITY OUTPUT IMMINENT!
His eyes widened as the wave hit from the center of the base. The bodies that they'd just dropped moments ago began to rise. A red static filter could be seen around their forms, as their faces and skin became a dark green and blood ripped from their jaws.

"Zombification?" Legan said watching as they stood, pulling out long and blunt objects.

A giant fell through the ceiling, holding an even larger semi-automatic firearm. At this point, he wouldn't have expected any thing less. The big boss here really wanted the intruders gone it seemed. A scream traced around their ears, it pulled behind it's back a shotgun even larger than the pistol.

"Split up!" Legan said, pointing up and sending his star shaped blade from earlier to smash the lights again. The Devil then leaped the side and smashing the foundation of a window. The glass following him, as he looked down at the running train of bodies. They were alive, foot demon that had become hellhounds. Pivoting his body over, his shoe touched the air and he enacted his double jump alongside the vertical expanse of the building. Gliding against the walls, they needed an encounter with their head demon here. From the distance he saw a far off building, singed with smoke evaporating out of a hole.

'Is that?' he looked closer, his red demonic eyes possesed with some form of telescopic vision as he could see a pair of red shades through the hole and smoke. The emanance of a dreadful red light could be seen as highlights within the shadows. As Legan gripped his book, he he slammed it into the wall, a blade ran through acting as a protrusion for him to swing around and stand upon to regain his footing.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Almeda began laughing as the already wounded hell hound began to charge forward. It lunged forward with it jaws wide open in an attempt to rip him in half. Sidestepping swiftly, he was out of the way of the creatures attack. Extending his arm outwards, he gripped the side of it's mouth. Pulling with little effort, there was a loud crash as Alemda slammed the hellhound into the ground. His other hand grabbed the opposite side of it's mouth before literally ripping it's lower jaw from it's face. Within an instant Almeda was already running at the two lesser demons. They let two grenades rounds fly at the sloth demon that never reached the target because they shot at him and not near the ground.

He leapt upwards, spinning his body around for a powerful kick connecting with a lesser demon's neck. A sharp snap could be heard as it's neck was broken. He landed gracefully, locking eyes with the other lesser demon. Both lesser demons pointed their grenade launchers at Almeda and he only grinned. With triggers pulled, the grenade flew right past the quick acting sloth demon. The grenades hit the other two lesser demons, blowing them up. Their entrails and fleshy matter flew everywhere, painting the area with red. Before he was able to move, the hell hound had locked both it's heads around his legs. He looked down only to be dissapointed by their attempt to hurt him.

He was so bored by the battle that he could have wrecked them in his sleep. "Ya know if I wasn't a genius then you guys might have chance but, then again Caesar is kicking your asses too and that guy isn't the brightest light bulb." Almeda commented as he grabbed the grenade launcher laying infront of him, "but I digress." Pointing it backwards, the launcher was aimed at the hellhounds body. The trigger was pulled twice causing two large explosions. The hellhounds body was destroyed in a geyser of blood and gore, covering Almeda's backside and part of his face. The only thing left were the hellhound heads and the giant that was about to let loose his minigun. Putting his hands into the heads, they were basically now gauntlets of death.

It was a digusting look as Almeda used the heads of weapons but, the powerful teeth of this demon was enough for what he needed done. The minigun began spinning, spitting out bullets rapidly with no breaks in between. The lazy demon was on the move, reacting quickly to keep from being shot. Bullets whizzed past his body and Almeda wasn't worried at all. He leaped upwards with his body flipping more perfectly then a gymnast. As his body came full circle, he let out a dropkick that smashed into the giant's kneecap. His foot stopped on the giant's knee and he then used it as a stepping stone to get higher. He swung his right hand forward, ripping into the giant's stomach with the hellhound head. It teeth tore open it's stomach, tearing it's instestines out. Taking his other head, ripped farther into it's stomach, pulling more organs out.

The giant screamed outloud in pain as Almeda tore through it's body. Soundly there was complete silence before Almeda literally came out of the giant's back. He was covered in blood and other bits of flesh and organs. Dropping the hellhound heads, Sloth continued walking as if nothing had happened. The giant fell over dead while Sloth turned the corner to the entrance of the compound. There stood three female angels that were prepared to enter the compound. He was in plain sight so there was no use trying to pretend like he wasn't there. He was kinda stumped on what to do against three angels since one was just enough of a challenge but, three would probably kill him so, he did the only thing he could think of.......act friendly.

"Well hello beautiful ladies. Looks like the angels are also o nthe move considering there are three of you." Almeda stated while waving his blood soaked arm, "Sorry bout my bloody appearance. I had complications."

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Oh comeon these guys really can't seriously think corpses will stop us!?" Lux said as a giant crashed through the ceiling. Legan had started his assault on the undead army and Caesar had as well. Rheagys lifted his left arm and the upside-down pentagram on his left palm shoot out around him. A barrier was being made pushing hellhounds back against the wall. "No interruptions while the glutton gets his fill." Even if the big boss wanted the Devils out of the picture it was a wonder where this "Saviour" was and why these 3 had yet to see any Angels within the compound. "Split up," Legan had called and all hell started to break loose and hellhounds began flooding the area. Blood and fire was everywhere around Rheagys as he created a whip in his right hand and curving and slashing all over. A larger mischievous smile ran across his face. Hellhounds and the giant were in pieces coloring the area dreadful red.

When all was said and dead time had been lost. "Okay can we get to capturing this guy? I can bet wherever he is this "Saviour" is too and then I'll start brightening things up." The pentagram in his right arm formed a rapier and he pointed it at the nearest door. Light beamed out destroying the door in an instant. "Lets go already. If HQ has given us more info lets here it already Legan." Before Lux was going to run through he noticed a smoke surrounded building far off. During the festival of hell they just had he saw Legan peer in that direction. "Oy glutton what is over there?"

Thats when Rheagys started to feel a presence...or quite a few. Somewhere close was another Devil; around the same area a few angels; and even more enigmatic the "Saviour" was lurking.

Last edited:

Kazem

Movement from the corner of her eye brought Shaya's attention to the demon covered in the evidence of recent violence against flesh. Shaya's smile grew even bigger, an she turned to face Almeda. Regarding what reincarnation he was, Shaya knew not Wrath nor Lust, seeing that he wasn't attempting to paint the ground red or defile their purity. Pride was a less likely one, seeing as the ones Shay has encountered would end up like a Wrath, the angel's image of residing high above the hell the humans put below them made most instantly try to exterminate them. Envy was a bit similar to Pride in some cases as well. That left Greed, Gluttony, and Sloth. Those tend to not be as mobile and prefer mid-range combat, though there have been exceptions. At least they stay away most of the time, but their attacks do tend to be swift, numerous and deadly.

Ah, well, I'm happy that a brother has come to be purified. It's been so long since one of them has been able to feel like we do... "Hello, brother, it's sad to see that your sin has been added to. But no worries, with three of your sisters to help, all shall be forgiven. Now just stand still, and this should be painless, unneeded suffering is not our aim." Seeing as it wasn't cramped at all outside of the compound, Shay transfered the guqin to it's normal battle position, resting upon her bent and twisted left leg while her right supported her and the instrument. Two hands were now available for her to use, and she intended to use both well to purify Almeda.

Her right ring finger, left middle finger and thumb quickly and skillfully plucked three separate strings, each higher pitch than the previous, and sent three needles like the one she fired before flying toward Almeda. Not one to have her instrument give out horrible notes as she battles, the newly summoned clone pressed down on the strings to give diversity. Shay followed the trio of plucks with a swiping movement across multiple strings, he right before her left, their tones lower than the three before, but following the ascending pattern. Two waves followed the needles, slower, yet packing more power.

May our song help guide you to joy, brother. And may our sister rest easier, knowing that her void shall be filled once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back