• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Inprisoned in My Fake World*~[Roxas; One shot]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Okay, these are random lyrics from,”Atleast I know I’m a sinner,” and,”Lipgloss and black,” by Arteyu! The lyrics from both sogns are random…@_@

Also, I know it sucks!>.< Though, if someone actually thinks it good, I may continue… Though that’s a long shot!xP I bet ya I’m going to read this later, and think,”O.O Holy Mit… I wrote this?!” So yeah, critism allowed! Just… Try not to flame me or anything! T_T BTW, thanks sister for the idea! Though, I think he meant it in a humerous way when you suggested this to me, and not in this way…*Shrugs* Also, it is VERY short!

Oh yeah! Rated PG 13 for using the word hell and hellish!=^_^=
*~
…...Prisioned
I.n……………
…………………..My

Fake………..

……………..WoRlD………..​
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!

The calamity could be felt in the fake air, white wisps floating slowly in the empty space, slowly drifting apart, until it broke down into nothing. The abyss was cold, nothing was there, for nothing was supposed to be there. It was a place never to be exploited, but, alas, somehow, humans managed to break such laws within themselves, without realizing it. The empty space itself carried a texture, a mucky, cold air around it, it was forever deserted, the only thing that was left was a lifeless vessel… Or could it be considered that?

*~*~*~*
If I gave you pretty enough words.
Could you paint a picture of us that works?
*~*~*~*​

Something that was never supposed to exist, yet, broke the chains of fate, without meaning to. Destiny was harsh on such things, determined to destroy them, was this in fear of something it did not create? Though the youth acted happy when he was freed with a short time with one like himself, one of the only ones he could trust, she lied, and yet didn’t. That was when it was the last time he saw light and,”Hope.” The last time he saw serene life anywhere.

*~*~*~*
An emphasis on function rather than design.
Aren't you tired? Cause I will carry you.
*~*~*~*​

“N-Namine…”The boy choked out, the boy’s voice was raspy, only stuttering the name with his remaining strength that diminished within the air, adding the wisps of white touching the air in it’s gentle way. There was nothing where he was, everything was black and purple, no matter where he’d go, he’d never be free from this forsaken prison. Darkness engulfed all around him, confusing his senses as it laughed mockingly at him. The only light that could be shone was upon this small boy. It was almost as if it was in a mournful way, gently reflecting him in it’s own way, for all to see.

*~*~*~*
On a broken back and blown out knees.
I have been where you are for a while.
*~*~*~*​

He layed there, small specs of wrinkles covered his clothes, his blonde hair reflected a white colour within the light, small strands of hair meaninglessly stuck out of his hair, limping slowly down upon his face, covering as much as it could. Giving him a lost look upon him. His only dark green eyes swirled within the pupil, imaging the fruitful abyss around him. His clothes were torn in many places from running, wearing them down, he layed sprawled upon the floor, trying his hardest to raise his head, trembling, in a sad pitiful way, he stretched out his hand against the cold floor, hoping to reach for something, anything, but, what was the point? What was the point of talking? Was there a possibility that his voice would reach to the heavens? For mercy?

*~*~*~*
Aren't you tired of being awake?.
Such rage that you could scream.
*~*~*~*​

He tried his hardest to stay awake, though, he knew it, he knew it was only a matter of time, his chin rested on the cold floor, his life was slowly diminishing away, and he knew this. A matter of time… Before he died…? No, he’d never die in the way for peace, he’d never die normaly.

“You won’t disappear Roxas! You’ll be whole again!” she had yelled in a pleading matter, before that man took her away into the dark tendrils of who knows where they led, from this outburst, he didn’t understand it, he didn’t want to believe what she said. He wasn’t… Complete? Then again, why should he find that more harsh then when she told him the strongest truth, principle that he would forever hold to him? The one that all of them followed, and knew. And yet, they all tried to rebel.

*~*~*~*
All the stars right out of the sky.
And destroy the prettiest starry night
*~*~*~*​

The boy struggled to move, only crawling a little away from where he was, ”She said I’d become whole, that the darkness wouldn’t take me…”was the thought running through his mind so many times, the only thought that could keep him moving in this hell hole. Or one of the only disattached thoughts. His eyes were fixed onto the spot infront of him. The thoughts kept on forming from here, changing into a chain of thoughts, leading from the same source, each one kept getting worse about this girl. Though, no matter how bad they got, only one found it’s way into his brain.

“She lied to me…”

*~*~*~*
And destroy the prettiest starry night.
Every evening that I die!
*~*~*~*​

Though she didn’t really lie, she told the truth. She didn’t mean for this to happen, but, it was always easy, easy to yell at someone, to blame them for one’s misfortune. Proving how inhuman they’d become. But he was never human in the first place. So it didn’t really matter for him.

“A mistake by destiny…”he heard deep within his head, showing more prove of his anger, of how one could focus on a thought like this alone,” A mistake by destiny…?”he muttered, his swirling pupils finally started to come into focus, finally waking up. His two rings on his left hand gleemed, the white one glowed dark with each movement, while the black one glowed light with each motion. Ying Yang. This thought alone was powering him, all thoughts of hate was lifting him up. How sad of how innocence coulg be trembled and destroyed, but, it wasn’t like he was innocent through his life.

Slowly, he started to lift himself up, as if to prove something, his staggering muscles screamed in agony with each second, but he ignored it. He didn’t care anymore, he just wanted to be satisfied. Satisfied for everything he couldn’t avoid, he tried to avoid going back into this wretched boy. He tried to fight for control, when he had power, he was filled with strength. But never again would he be able to fight.

*~*~*~*
Your weakness makes me tremble
True strength comes from within!
*~*~*~*​

The newfound power of hatred filled him with determination. Slowly, he lifted his upper torso, wincing at every pain, every pain from the inside and out. His sad form continued to lift itself up, sluggishly moving with every movement, sometimes, he’d stagger forward or behind himself, losing his balance, but, he refused to fall, or he’d be lost in the oblivion, though, he knew it would come for him, he didn’t want to face it yet, till he got a chance to say things he hoped would satisfy him.

“You won’t disappear! You’ll become whole again!”

Rang thought his head again, like a echo hitting ripples of waves, his head slowly looked up into the sky that didn’t exist, to the source of light that shone down from it’s unnatural source. Just like when he was on the platforms, but, those disappeared. His voice growled, and spat with each word, saliva finally coming back into his throat.

*~*~*~*
Your forked tongue prophecies
Carelessly caressing the wounds of the weak
*~*~*~*​

“Tell me Namine…”He asked, more wips of white appearing, though, stronger than before. Before he could continue, the blonde winced, grabbing his arm, though, that proved to be his downfall, his upper torso couldn’t take all this weight, his vertebras snapped little by little, like small bits of weak candy, he started falling forward, towards oblivion, it seemed everything was in slow motion, or maybe that was because of the lack of blood running to his head? All he knew was this, it was all over now, nothing could stop the end, the ending of his life. But, he refused to let such a thing happen yet. Determined, he yelled in his mind,”No! Not yet!” almost as if his body followed this thought, he managed to get his hands to clasp onto something, his jeans. He started taking deep, mournful breaths, showing how much energy it took, just to stand, more wisps of white floated towards the upward sky. But never reaching it’s destination, just like with Roxas.

Slowly, he lifted himself up, taking a few steps backwards, so as not to lose balance, the darkness was ebbing at him, his shoes were slowly diminishing, the fiendish creature eagerly awaited to reach his pounding cold flesh, his skin on his arms was disintegrating slowly, leaving small traces of blood and raw muscle in it’s wake. But, none of that mattered, looking upon nothing, he continued his outburst. The thing that kept him going for an eternity.

*~*~*~*
And we were given this life to live,
not exist under standards.
*~*~*~*​

“Tell me Namine…”He continued, his voice slowly getting stronger, though, it was made so by raw energy of something that everyone hated to feel, regret, hate, anger, jealously, selfeshness, broken pride, sloth, and so many more.”Is this…”He continued, pausing every second to breath, his last breath, may be his last,” Is this… IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE COMPLETE?! HIS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LIVING OUT OF DARKNESS?! DARKNESS LIVES EVERYWHERE, IT CONSUMES US ALL, AND NOW, IT’S DESTROYING ME! IS THIS BETTER THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER ORGANIZATION MEMBERS?! BY LIVING IN THIS HELL HOLE?!”his voice reverbrated greatly, the words echoes all around him, big gasps of breath filled his lungs. Though, he almost ended up falling, after all, his body wasn’t used to such an outburst. to clutching onto his knees again, to stay alive. Small specs of water that awaited for this moment streamed down his cheek, caressing his skin, as if that could calm him down, but that was impossible, he was doomed to oblivion. As was the tears, only to be left forgotten as they fell down from his face, disattatching itself from him forever, only to evaporate, almost like him.”I’m…”He muttered breathlessly,”…Like a… A tear…?”he asked himself, but confirmed, slowly, a bright smile started filling this teen, it’s principles were devious, his eyes grew wide, though he never noticed, it was never tears that flowed down his cheeks, it was his blood. His blood looked real, that substituted for tears. But never would be real blood, just like him.

SNAP! Every trace of innocence had broken down into small pieces, just like how he fell, he’d never be the same. Then again, what WAS the same for him? His thoughts and personality were changed, not like it was originally his, after all, it was just a fake imitation of his,”Real,”side. Slowly, he started to fall onto his back, falling in a downward direction, that only caused him to turn head first. The darkness eagerly started to grab him, tearing him apart, muscle by muscle. The creature started to devour him, something that could never be defeated, his skin was torn rapidly to reach it’s destination. The scariest thing though, was what was heard, it wasn’t the creature that had been waiting in suspense animation for him that was scary, that is was eating him alive, it was the sound elaborating. It wasn’t a blood-shrieking scream that pierced that air, that proved people’s fears. It was the exact opposite, from within, laughter could be heard. It echoed in the air, it a blood stroken rythem that could be heard with every rip from his body, laughing at his pain, at his demise, his elaborated mind slowly started to break. Leaving him as a empty shell, leaving only the hellish part of his body to stay that enjoyed all pain. That laughed at his own misery. All the laughs were empty and hollow, and yet exuberant. He wasn’t conscious. No thoughts could run through such an outburst, that only proved the insanity he had walked on. If only Sora realized what was happening within him, though, he probably could feel something happening within him. That it was his fault, though, Roxas probably knew this was going to be his fate from the start, what would the organization think of him?

My only solace is that one day,
judgment will come for the wicked,
then we will see who burns!​

Every word he said before meaningful from his so called ,”Heart,” The thing he didn’t own, the thing that gave people feelings, that people proclaimed. Though, they were all wrong, they HAD feelings, that could be just as easily torn away from a person by numerous events, as what happened to poor Roxas. The darkness slowly left him, leaving his lifeless body falling within a ,”Thud.” The darkness left small remains of his body, shreds of skin were left clinging onto his skin, most of his clothes were torn, showing his mutated body. A wide smile lit his face, his pupils concealed that colour of his eyes now. His face’s cheek was torn, scratched, but not as bad as the rest of his body. Again, the small light shone on him again. All was quiet, until… There was a twitch, slowly, his eyes started to focus again. Zooming in onto the ground, the insanity slowly sunk deep into his brain, going back into it’s untouched place of chains. Though, it would wait for a moment to show itself again. Regaining consciousness, he slowly tried to move, but only screamed in short bursts of pain, breathing deeply, he tried his hardest to blink, though, it was very painful and slow, he managed to do so, a thought processed through him,”I’m not… Dead yet?”he asked himself. Pondering thought, ”But… I… Should of died! How…? Is it because… I’m not… Human?” he asked himself again. A slip of the tongue. Slowly, another devilish grin started to light up his features, though, sprawled and forever bleeding, beaten up, skin torn to show his tender muscles, he said in a threatening tone, one that would keep him moving,” Watch out Sora, I’m going to disappear from this hellish place…”He paused,” And not like all the other organizations, I’ll disappear,”he paused again, savouring the moment,”From YOU!”he yelled, another ear piercing laughter escaping from him. This is what would keep him going through the abyss, leaded by these thoughts, he’d wonder for an eternity, until, maybe one day, he’d find the light in this place within Sora’s heart, and break free, from his fake world, that kept him imprisoned.

brainy_pigeon

It is long! Anyway, I thought it was rather good. I think there were a few spelling mistakes, but they weren't that bad from what I remember. Poor Roxas.... Anyway, I think this does have the potential to be continued. You were thinking about continuing it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back