• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Inheritance cycle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus-Boy727

Any one who loves the Eragon books Please post your ideas here! I have been reading them since they came out. I used to fall asleep hearing the guy reading the books. I think it's the best book series ever!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I've never invested in the audio version myself, but I do enjoy them. I haven't actually read the third one yet.

Marcus-Boy727

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Haven't?!?!?! It's the best one in my opinion. I just can't wait for Brisinger Delux edition. It comes out later this year. Don't get the third one till this comes out. It's soposed to have two more chapters.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think my sister has it already so once I get around to it I'll just borrow her copy and WHOA 2 WHOLE CHAPTERS!

Marcus-Boy727

There's gonna be a Whole lot, I repeat a Whole lot more than that. It's gonna hve a picture of the letherblaka: the razacs foul mounts, The complete dwarvin riuns or however you spell it, and Wow so much more!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
There's another one of these threads pretty close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back