• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inheritance Cycle: The Vault of Souls Broken Open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Kiari

Awards
This RP follows the events of the Inheritance Cycle till the point of the vault of souls story line at which murtag discovers the plan to go to vorenguard and he to goes to the vault of souls and eragon and murtag each grab half the eggs and return to their respective army, then they have people apply to touch an egg, if it hatched for them they had to, if with galbatorix, pledge fealty to him.

NAME:
Age:(Anything above 13 is perfect, Elves can be up to 1,000)
History:
Race:(Elf, Human, Dwarf, Urgal)
Personality:
Rider?:
-------------------DRAGON-RIDERS-ONLY-------------
Dragon name:
Dragon Age:
Dragon Appearance:
Dragon Personality:
Forced Partnership Or Real:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enchanted weapons?:(Ex:Rider sword)
Enchanted Armor?:
(non Riders)Magic?:(If So What Kind? Spirits? Ancient Language?)

HAVE FUN:smile:

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey, welcome to the KHI. :D

Looked at your RP Bio. Gonna give you some tips, cause this looks like your first RP.

First, when you post an RP, you need an outline of your story's overall plot and the medium it's using. (If I was making a South Park RP, what is SP for those that haven't heard of it?) Not everybody has heard of Inheritance Cycle. (I haven't!) For example, is this from the medium's canon, or is this an original universe? (We call other universes AUs)

What's the overarching story? Is this a time when war is on the horizon, as a conqueror plots to attack? (Which is the impression I got) Or has some MacGuffin surfaced that has everybody scrambling to get it? There has to be a reason other than "People go to war because they can." ^_^

It's best to work on the plot before you post, but you're fine so far. You just need to flesh your world out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back