• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and future book)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
So i recently decided this series might just be worth giving a glance to ..and after finishing all 3 books, i must say that it has grown on me tremendously and at the moment, is on my top 10 lis of all time favorite fantasy books/series'. i personally think the movie is complete and utter, for lack of a better term, "shit" and aside from the really impressive physical depiction of saphira, was WAYY too far from remaining true to the book. the movie didnt do it justice. Anyway, i was just looking to hear other people's opinion on the series as a whole, and to discuss the next book.

a few things im hoping to see from the new book would be, most importantly, arya admitting she has feelings for eragon and the two of them developing some form of an intimate relationship?? (may be a long shot but id be pissed if it didnt happen none the less) ..since christopher paolini will be likely to have eragon defeat gallbatorix, i would like to see murtagh be rid of his ludicrous behavior and (assuming gallbatorix is defeated) join eragon and whoever might be the rider of the third and final dragon to keep the peace among allegasia. i would hope that if this were to happen, sapharia and one of the two dragons would mate and allow the dragons to once again prosper? ..lol its alot i know, but i cant see this ending any other way. i would also hope that paolini wouldnt end the book at the end of the final battle with gallbatorix (though that may very well be what would happen, given the endings of the previous books) but if that isnt the case and he does go on to explain all the loose ends, i would think all of the above should be included as well as eragon becoming fully trained in regards to magic and etc. it has the pontential to be a phenomenal ending and i know i cant wait to read it ...

thats all though so post as you please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back