• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Infutuation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
How do you tell the difference between when you really like a person and when you want a boyfriend so you make it look like you like that person, but you really don't? There are three boys at school, one claims he loves me, one claims he wants me to be his baby, and the other . . . he flirts with me. How do I know if I really like them? What if I'm just acting like I do because I'm desperate to be with someone?

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Just ask yourself "Do I like him? Do I want to be with him?". If you say "no" then its no. If you say "I don't know" then hang out with him more and get to know him.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I don't think anyone could really tell you how you feel, especially over an online forum. You have to just think about your feelings, and just see if you really like any of the boys.

Anti-Dark

no one can tell you how you feel, but next time you are with them, just pay attention to your feelings, if you feel a bit akward or weird around one of them, but in a good way, then you probably like him, or you could just be around one of them and can't stop smiling, but real smiles not fake smiles you make, just think of how you feel around each one of them

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
quitejaded said:
Just ask yourself "Do I like him? Do I want to be with him?". If you say "no" then its no. If you say "I don't know" then hang out with him more and get to know him.

The third one I really don't know that well but when I be around he, he semi flirts with me by smelling and then he does stuff to get my attention. Maybe I don't like him, just his looks then since I don't know him.

andy84672

what i tell alot of ppl that have that problem (im kinda like a guidance counselor for them :)) is to

1. see what your feelings are and
2. think about who you see youself better with
3. also think about "am i going to be with this person in (random ammout) of months?" or so on

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
RPGplaya said:
How do you tell the difference between when you really like a person and when you want a boyfriend so you make it look like you like that person, but you really don't? There are three boys at school, one claims he loves me, one claims he wants me to be his baby, and the other . . . he flirts with me. How do I know if I really like them? What if I'm just acting like I do because I'm desperate to be with someone?

Alrighty.

Guy 1: He says he loves you but it's not true. I've heard that scenario many times before, it will just end with one of you hating the other. I mean come on, he 'loves' you?

Guy 2: He wants you to be his baby... hmm ok i've not heard that as much, but it sounds as though he has a bit of an ego. Meaning that it may be kinda tough. He may be a bit protective.

Guy 3: As for this guy, you said that you don't really like him, he just flirts with you. Meaning it could just be random flirting and nothing more.

To sum it all up, it doesn't really matter cause you'll break up with whoever you choose eventually. If you're desperate to be with someone it's probably cause you're used to being with someone most of the time.

So ya, it really doesn't matter, cause you'll break up so pick whoever you want.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Back in the sixth grade, Guy 1 said the same thing, but he didn't know if I liked him or not and people were trying to find out who I liked. After a while, I guess he thought I didn't like him because he started being mean to me. When he found out I liked him, he became real silent. Ever since then, he still flirts with me and his friends say that he still loves me ( a lot of girls want him because he's cute) they say I hurt him but he still flirts with me. Maybe he does love me, because it's been the same ever since and now I'm in the Eight Grade.

jwizz

wow this is nice ^^ i think guy2 got tipsy in da club and it think guy 3 is werid
and if guy1 really loves he should play that mario song (let me love you)

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
RPGplaya said:
Back in the sixth grade, Guy 1 said the same thing, but he didn't know if I liked him or not and people were trying to find out who I liked. After a while, I guess he thought I didn't like him because he started being mean to me. When he found out I liked him, he became real silent. Ever since then, he still flirts with me and his friends say that he still loves me ( a lot of girls want him because he's cute) they say I hurt him but he still flirts with me. Maybe he does love me, because it's been the same ever since and now I'm in the Eight Grade.

lol i've been in the same situation, it'll end up bad. It did for me, i was the guy in that situation. And i can speak honestly saying that he don't know what love is. Believe me it's not truly love, but go on if you want, your life.

RubiAngel

I think Anti-Dark summed it up, just feel it out. One thing that definately helps me is if when I'm just talking to the person, I'm automatically in a better mood, even if we're just talking about the weather. Also, when you just can't stop smiling when that person is around, something is there.

About the "loves" you guy, don't trust what he says, love isn't something that you just feel without really knowing a person. I mean, I've dated a few guys, and I loved them, but I didn't love them (if that makes any sense). But, anyways, just go with your instincts, they will never steer you wrong.

Kakashi Sensei

if you question whether you love someone or not... YOU DONT LOVE HIM. there are so many instances where guys will tell a grl that just 2 have sex w/ her or for his own... enterainment. if you're not 100% of what you want to do, take the safe way out... dont do something you might regret later. (yea, that sounds preachy... :-/ sorry!)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
RubiAngel said:
I think Anti-Dark summed it up, just feel it out. One thing that definately helps me is if when I'm just talking to the person, I'm automatically in a better mood, even if we're just talking about the weather. Also, when you just can't stop smiling when that person is around, something is there.

About the "loves" you guy, don't trust what he says, love isn't something that you just feel without really knowing a person. I mean, I've dated a few guys, and I loved them, but I didn't love them (if that makes any sense). But, anyways, just go with your instincts, they will never steer you wrong.

But he did know me, we'd know each other since first grade when he asked me that question. Oh yeah, there's this new guy at school (he's not a problem, I don't him well but he's so fine:eek: ) and he's about two grades higher than me. Today, in the hall way, I looked at him and he looked at me, I looked into his eyes, and we stopped for a moment and then moved on. He looks so good, everyday when I walk by, he looks at me, today, for the first time, I noticed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back